Broke my 5S screen this morning. It's shattered and not in 'get by' condition. Was hoping to hold out for a new SE if they come out. How should I deal with this situation? I see lots of iPhone screen repair shops locally. Should I get the screen repaired and continue to wait? Don't really want one of the currently available iPhones, but I am so iPhone dependent now. Thank you.