Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dschima

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 11, 2008
Do you guys think there's even a remote possibility that Apple will release a 64gb ipod touch at their upcoming event? I've been tempted to buy a 32gb touch for quite some time, but my itunes library is 38gb not including my podcasts.

teflon

macrumors 6502a
May 28, 2007

Tallest Skil

macrumors P6
Aug 13, 2006
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
This needs to be the attitude we take towards questions that can easily be Googled (or even MRoogled):

MacRumors:Forums. Where Google fails, we prevail.*

*That means to fricking search Google first. We are not your personal Google. We're not getting paid, unlike the folks at Google. We do this for fun. If you want asking questions to be as mutually beneficial as possible, use Google and hit up some of their ads, okay? If the answer isn't there, then come here, MRoogle the forums, and if you still can't find it, make a new thread with a descriptive title (none of this "hlp plz" nonsense) detailing your problem. Have fun.

wywern209

macrumors 65832
Sep 7, 2008
do you rly want to know?
at some point in time, like 5-10 years in the future, they will have 1TB drives for the touch. yes a 1 TB drive. i bet that you can't fill it up with all kinds of crap. and the touch will have a battery life measured in days, not hours. but yes for now, there will eventually be a 60gig touch unless Steve decides to call it a bag of hurt as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.