Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Woomy123

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 12, 2009
What will you be doing on Thursday June 24th?
Where will you be?
What you doing to make time go faster?

I'm so excited I'm trying to find fun things to do to make time go quicker, I'm just glad my iPad got delivered a whole 2 weeks early otherwise I would be screwed lol

pound4pound30

macrumors 6502
Nov 22, 2009
Where will you be?

I'm so excited I'm trying to find fun things to do to make time go quicker, I'm just glad my iPad got delivered a whole 2 weeks early otherwise I would be screwed lol

sitting at my house eating breakfast getting ready to leave for vacation right after my phone arrives.

I will be home then after my phone arrives going on a vacation.

Normal routine: shower, eat, and then sit on here reading posts of people who got theirs.

spyder721

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2009
newtown,pa
sitting at my house eating breakfast getting ready to leave for vacation right after my phone arrives.

I will be home then after my phone arrives going on a vacation.

Normal routine: shower, eat, and then sit on here reading posts of people who got theirs.

thank god im in the east coast so i will get mine earlier! i know thats not true but at least thats what i tell myself. iphone then vacation thats a good week!

pound4pound30

macrumors 6502
Nov 22, 2009
thank god im in the east coast so i will get mine earlier! i know thats not true but at least thats what i tell myself. iphone then vacation thats a good week!

I'm on the east coast too. Yea it will be a very good week, I think I may concentrate more on my phone though then the vacation haha. But really I cant wait to try out the camera while on vacation, should be good.

Captainobvvious

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2010
I am going to be stuck at work for 10 hours... I don't know how I am going to concentrate on work. Its gonna be the slowest day.

Its like when I got my new handgun, I had to wait a week waiting period before I could pick it up and then "gun day" went by so slow.

macfanrutler

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2010
NJ
Hopefully it comes Fed Ex like last year so it gets to my house earlier. UPS doesn't come to my place until around 4pm. I am supposed to work that day but I am not exactly sure how I am going to get that accomplished since I will be too excited waiting for my phone. :D

mgmusicman94

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2008
I'll be getting mine in 2 weeks because my date got pushed back. It's probably going to be the longest 2 weeks of my life. But on June 2nd in the evening, I'll be leaving for a vacation to Tennessee. Luckily my Fedex guy comes early. But still, it's a week later than a lot of other people.. :(

PorterRocks

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2010
Idaho
I plan on just living my life, doing my normal routine until then. Eat, sleep, go to work. There's a new girl in my life now and I've been spending much of my free time with her (much better than waiting anxiously for a dumb phone). ;)

But I have a reservation and will arrive at the Apple store bright and early on iDay. :apple:

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.
On MacRumors watching all the great new threads, like “Help!!,” “My Battery Just Went 5% in 1 hour, Is That Norma?,” “My Second Speaker Doesn’t Work,” “I Can’t Activate," etc.

VenusianSky

macrumors 65816
Aug 28, 2008
What will you be doing on Thursday June 24th? I don't know. I cannot look into the future. Probably going to work as usual.
Where will you be? Same as previous answer.
What you doing to make time go faster? If I could make time go faster, the new iPhone would be amongst the least of concerns.

I'm just being a smartass :p

(And I am not getting an iPhone next week unless they got white ones)

Shaddow825

macrumors 6502
Mar 13, 2006
I'll be getting mine in 2 weeks because my date got pushed back. It's probably going to be the longest 2 weeks of my life. But on June 2nd in the evening, I'll be leaving for a vacation to Tennessee. Luckily my Fedex guy comes early. But still, it's a week later than a lot of other people.. :(

I assume you meant July 2nd. I think the July 2nd orders are just supposed to ship that day for delivery between the 6-8th, not arrive on the 2nd.

Irish Rose

macrumors 65816
May 29, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Working… If the iPhone 4 that I Pre-ordered comes in on that date, great! If not I can wait a few days. :)

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
Nothing.
Where will you be?
My house.
Working.

Pushkar

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2009
SW London, UK
Wake up at about 7AM, Shower and whatnot.
Make Breakfast - A Big One!

Revise and Play Tunes while the Courier Man will Come.
Hopefully Activate. :cool:

emaja

macrumors 68000
May 3, 2005
Chicago, IL
June 24th is gonna be a great day.

iPhone? Check.

NEW SEASON OF FUTURAMA? CHECK!

Can't wait

Good news!

I am hoping that mine gets shipped FedEx since they come much earlier than UPS where I live. I must be on the start of the FedEx route and the end of the UPS route.

Geckotek

macrumors G3
Jul 22, 2008
NYC
On MacRumors watching all the great new threads, like “Help!!,” “My Battery Just Went 5% in 1 hour, Is That Norma?,” “My Second Speaker Doesn’t Work,” “I Can’t Activate," etc.

LOL

I'll get up super early and get in line. Pick up my phone and go to work. Update iTunes on my work PC and activate the phone. Probably get nothing done for the next few hours. Go home for lunch and sync it with iTunes on my home PC. Come back to the office and still get little to nothing done. Go home and possibly be getting ready to see Wicked that night.

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
Working till 10.30am then walking over to apple store to pick my new baby up!

Maverick1337

macrumors 65816
Nov 4, 2008
I'll be in line for about an hour given that I will start at 11PM the 23rd.

Where will you be?
In line at the AT&T store closest to my house. Hopefully I don't get shot/mugged/killed. Bakersfield is a scary place.

I will be playing on my phone, talking to people in line, try not to fall asleep so I don't get pickpocleted.

I am just as excited as you, if not more. I can't wait for this awesome phone to come out. And it starts on the 23rd for me so less than 7 days! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.