Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Enjoylife1788

macrumors 6502a
Aug 22, 2011
I'm saying Facebook might very well be involved in that case at least to some degree of not to a large degree, but that it's not something that's necessrily universally like that.
[doublepost=1463633407][/doublepost]
Paper is an app from Facebook that allows using Facebook in a slightly different way (in a way similar to Flipboard in a sense).

Check it out. Just search Paper in the app store. Its a FB user interface with a other feeds available. Its a little different but I really like it. I am not a huge FB user but this seems to be great to view your feed.

Unfortunately it has not been released for my country, India. So i guess till then i am either going to use it on safari or not use at all. Honestly, I am wasting less time by not checking fb again and again without the app. Thanks all for the info. Cheers :)

FloridaGary

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 18, 2014
Sometime during last evening, my 6+ seems to have had a serious crash, and rebooted itself when I woke it up before going to bed.

Never had that happen with it or any other Apple device before. I hope it's an isolated incident.

Up until this update my phone has randomly rebooted which required typing my unlock code instead of using fingerprint.

r0k

macrumors 68040
Mar 3, 2008
Detroit
At&t wifi calling stopped working for me after the update. For this reason, my battery life just went into the toilet because I walk around all day at work (in our underground office) seeing "no service" instead of seeing "At&t wifi." I opened a ticket on At&t to have my phone unlocked yesterday. I'm going to move to another carrier very very soon. I've had it with dropped calls and other carrier related issues. And whatever Apple was trying to fix in 9.3.2, they broke wifi calling badly.

Reactions: anthonyondre

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
At&t wifi calling stopped working for me after the update. For this reason, my battery life just went into the toilet because I walk around all day at work (in our underground office) seeing "no service" instead of seeing "At&t wifi." I opened a ticket on At&t to have my phone unlocked yesterday. I'm going to move to another carrier very very soon. I've had it with dropped calls and other carrier related issues. And whatever Apple was trying to fix in 9.3.2, they broke wifi calling badly.
Can't say I've seen WiFi calling issues, let alone it completely not working.

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
Game lag when adjusting brightness is even more obvious than iOS 9.3.1. Just downgraded back and the stutter in the game was better than iOS 9.3.2. However iTunes refuses to sync newly imported songs into iOS 9.3.1 device so I have no choice but reverting to iOS 9.3.2 this night.
Nah, I need to turn off Auto Brightness adjust feature until Apple fix that. Even after turning off, game still freeze here and there. I don't know why.

ayush-j

macrumors newbie
Apr 8, 2016
Anyone had issues with swipe down gesture to open the Notifications bar after updating to 9.3.2?

I was in a game when I got a notification and couldn't swipe down to open the notification bar. After that, I tried from Home/Lock screen, landscape/portrait mode, enabling disabling multitasking (in hope that it would refresh the UI), locking/unlocking and nothing worked. I was still getting notifications but couldn't pull down to open the list. Ended up restarting the iPad to fix it.

Never had that before so I'm guessing a new bug. Lets see if it happens again.

starikarp

macrumors member
Apr 27, 2013
On mine iphone 6s battery draining is worse than on 9.3.1 and I do not know which percentage of the battery use is correct iphone which shows at this moment 54% or Battery Life (it was recommended on this forum) which shows 52% but usually is lower 3%.

atlchamp

macrumors 68020
Jun 19, 2012
Atlanta
Man if this was a bad iOS there would be way more complaints that we see. This exact forum would be 40+ pages long. This is a very stable and solid iOS. I'm very happy with 9.3.2. Thanks apple

Act3

macrumors 68020
Sep 26, 2014
USA
is it worth upgrading to lose the animation "bug" ? My 9.3.1 seems very stable and I have the option to activate the "bug"

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
is it worth upgrading to lose the animation "bug" ? My 9.3.1 seems very stable and I have the option to activate the "bug"
Sounds like only you can make that call for yourself knowing what iOS 9.3.2 brings and what its like for others (which doesn't really necessarily mean much one way or another for anyone else).

Act3

macrumors 68020
Sep 26, 2014
USA
Sounds like only you can make that call for yourself knowing what iOS 9.3.2 brings and what its like for others (which doesn't really necessarily mean much one way or another for anyone else).

hence I ask what does iOS 9.3.2 bring to the table that makes it stand out above 9.3.1? I could care less about low power mode with night shift.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
hence I ask what does iOS 9.3.2 bring to the table that makes it stand out above 9.3.1? I could care less about low power mode with night shift.
As x.y.z release, not much beyond that and some other fixes mentioned in the release notes along with various security fixes.

FloridaGary

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 18, 2014
Yikes. Never for me, over four devices.

Code entry after reboots is normal. And now under other more frequent conditions as well (inactivity, etc.)

The only time this happens is when I am charging overnight which I do every night. It's completely random and always wondered if it's hardware or software causing it.

RicoLove

macrumors newbie
Oct 16, 2015
After some days of use i got better battery life than 9.3.1 (iphone 6 plus) with the same use, +1h more on 9.3.2 so, raising 12 - 12:30 hours. Some stutters, but nothing really anyoing like it were on early ios 9 releases. (sorry for my bad english)

r0k

macrumors 68040
Mar 3, 2008
Detroit
Can't say I've seen WiFi calling issues, let alone it completely not working.

I was close to leaving At&t a few months back when they were dragging their feet rolling out wifi calling to begin with. It worked almost flawlessly until the 9.3.2 iOS update. Now it hardly works at all. I spent close to an hour in chat with At&t trying to fix wifi calling. They want me to switch off LTE data in order to make wifi calling work, then remember to switch it back on to use data when I leave an area with no signal. Not. Gonna. Happen. I buy iThings because I treat them like "data appliances". They must be always ready for me (almost). No micromanagement required. Switching cellular data on and off and resetting my phone to get wifi calling to start working is utter nonsense.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I submitted an unlock request to take my service to Verizon. I then went to the Verizon store and had them put their sims in my iPad and my iPhone 6. While my iPad is ready, alas my iPhone 6 is still locked. So then I called At&t to find out why and after poor audio (surprise surprise and a few lost connections) they told me it turns out I still owed one $37 installment. I immediately paid it with a credit card.

Hopefully I'm less than 1 or 2 business days away from switching to Verizon. I hate Verizon's prices but their customer service is best in the industry as is their signal coverage. I've been averaging 15 dropped calls a week lately and I'm just plain sick of it. The loss of wifi calling with the 9.3.2 update was the last straw. I suppose I could open a case with Apple about this but even if they fix it, I still have areas around town where I simply cannot complete a voice call and I rely on the ability to use my phone to get things done while I'm driving. I took my line from Verizon to At&t in 2010 when I grew tired of Verizon's perpetual procrastination when it came to offering iPhone. When I first got to At&t, "Mark the Spot" was my most frequently used app. After about 6 months, however, the cell service quality issues seemed to get a bit better. Lately, however, my service with At&t has been every bit as bad as it was when I first switched in 2010.

I7guy

macrumors Nehalem
Nov 30, 2013
Gotta be in it to win it
I was close to leaving At&t a few months back when they were dragging their feet rolling out wifi calling to begin with. It worked almost flawlessly until the 9.3.2 iOS update. Now it hardly works at all. I spent close to an hour in chat with At&t trying to fix wifi calling. They want me to switch off LTE data in order to make wifi calling work, then remember to switch it back on to use data when I leave an area with no signal. Not. Gonna. Happen. I buy iThings because I treat them like "data appliances". They must be always ready for me (almost). No micromanagement required. Switching cellular data on and off and resetting my phone to get wifi calling to start working is utter nonsense.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I submitted an unlock request to take my service to Verizon. I then went to the Verizon store and had them put their sims in my iPad and my iPhone 6. While my iPad is ready, alas my iPhone 6 is still locked. So then I called At&t to find out why and after poor audio (surprise surprise and a few lost connections) they told me it turns out I still owed one $37 installment. I immediately paid it with a credit card.

Hopefully I'm less than 1 or 2 business days away from switching to Verizon. I hate Verizon's prices but their customer service is best in the industry as is their signal coverage. I've been averaging 15 dropped calls a week lately and I'm just plain sick of it. The loss of wifi calling with the 9.3.2 update was the last straw. I suppose I could open a case with Apple about this but even if they fix it, I still have areas around town where I simply cannot complete a voice call and I rely on the ability to use my phone to get things done while I'm driving. I took my line from Verizon to At&t in 2010 when I grew tired of Verizon's perpetual procrastination when it came to offering iPhone. When I first got to At&t, "Mark the Spot" was my most frequently used app. After about 6 months, however, the cell service quality issues seemed to get a bit better. Lately, however, my service with At&t has been every bit as bad as it was when I first switched in 2010.
I dont understand why people dont like verizon customer service; i thing their customer service is great.

snow755

macrumors 68000
Sep 12, 2012
I dont understand why people dont like verizon customer service; i thing their customer service is great.

i love verizon they have the best of every thing just singed up with a 2 year contrack with the iphone 6S i was with AT&T all so tryed cricket wireless and found out that verizon has the best wireless coverage around AT&T coverage sucks cricket wirless suckes even more if not wores so am vary happy with verizon and vary happy with a 2 year contrack i missed the 2 year contrack i singed up for a 2 year contrack on the apple web site

am so happy i lifted AT&T they suck in this area verizon is way better in this area

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.