Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ccross

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 7, 2010
Coming soon: Cases for iPhone 4

incase-iphone41.jpg

Our signature and most popular iPhone case styles are coming soon for iPhone 4. Available at month’s end will be a selection of our top cases including the Slider Case, Snap Case and Protective Cover with additional styles, including the Perforated Snap Case, to follow soon after.

iphone4-slider-case.jpg

Precision engineered to be 100 percent compatible with iPhone 4, each and every Incase product has been specifically designed and tested to protect your investment and enhance your user experience. All forthcoming iPhone 4 products provide four corner device protection and custom cutouts for unobstructed access to all device features in lightweight, easy to carry designs.

iphone4-snap-case.jpg

Throughout our development process, our aim is to always create exceptional products in both form and function that meet and exceed user needs. Our first round releases will represent our most popular styles in select colors. With each new iPhone generation, our designs continue to evolve, so expect new case styles and colors to be announced in the near future.

iphone4-protective-cover.jpg

To be the first to know when our iPhone 4 cases are available for purchase, be sure to follow us on Twitter and become our fan on Facebook.

iphone4-perforated-snap-case.jpg

(Please note that products pictured are renderings. Actual photography to come with product availability.)

THEY ALL LOOK PROMISING O.O

jps1012

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
NYC
I was hoping the announcement this week was going to explain more. Whats the difference between the slider and snap case?

jp93

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2010
My guess would be the second set if pictures down, just because they are all two pieces.

jps1012

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
NYC
My guess would be the second set if pictures down, just because they are all two pieces.

I just saw on the website that the first set of pics with the line in it is the slider and the second set of pics with no line is the snap.

tctony

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2009
I was hoping the announcement this week was going to explain more. Whats the difference between the slider and snap case?

This one is the slider.

iphone4-slider-case.jpg

[E] Oh...I thought you asked which was which.

Slider slides off. Snap case...snaps off?

Cynikal.Mindset

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2010
Guelph ON, Canada
the slider was probably the best full coverage case for the 3G/3GS...had nice rubber liners to keep the phone raised off the plastic case itself, great bezel coverage/face down design. Hopefully its just as good for the iPhone 4.

mwasnidge

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2010
Thanks for posting. These cases look pretty nice...decent quality, good brand, etc. Might end up getting one of these instead of the Barely There. With the slider though, is there an issue with it leaving marks on the bezel? I had a Seidio Innocase for my BlackBerry 8900, and the constant on and off with the bottom part started to leave marks on the chrome bezel even though the case itself was velvet lined. Anyone seen this on the 3GS or foresee it being a problem with the ip4?

jps1012

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
NYC
incase in my opinion was a simple design case. They really weren't an in your face type of company with their style.

Gotcha. This is my first iphone so i am new to the cases. I wanted the Switcheasy Nude but i couldn't deal with no front lip to protect face down drops. I am debating between the slider and the Otterbox commuter whenever that comes out.

Atenza6

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2009
Miami
This is awesome, I liked the sliders a lot for previous iphones. I dont think we will need to worry about it scratching the iphone 4 because it does not have the chrome bezel like the 3gs. You would just have to clean the case and phone every week to be safe. Im probably going to end up getting one of those sliders. Or may 2 LOL:D

M-5

macrumors 65816
Jan 4, 2008
I really want a slider, but I just spent around $50 for the Apple Bumper/Invisible Shield full body, and I don't want to remove the invisible shield so soon (because the full body is incompatible with their Sliders). Though I guess I could always use Zagg's lifetime warranty. But I also want to wait a while to see what other designs Incase will come up with in the future. Maybe Apple will be handing out their Gift Cards to iPhone 4 buyers due to this "antenna issue" similarly to when they lowered the original iPhones price two months after its release. That would be great to purchase a case with or cover the cost of the bumper.

Atenza6

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2009
Miami
Will the power support front SP work with the Slider or will it pull it up?

They arent even out yet so you will not know until you or somebody confirms it upon release of the case. From previous sliders for the older iphones, if you install the skin perfectly, it will work with the slider without lifting.

jps1012

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
NYC
They arent even out yet so you will not know until you or somebody confirms it upon release of the case. From previous sliders for the older iphones, if you install the skin perfectly, it will work with the slider without lifting.

Thanks

Macmar88

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2010
Pretty excited I've been checking goincase every since June 24th. Only grief though is they didn't show a bumper style case I'm sure they are working on something, but either way I'm happy to get that black slider. Goodbye Invisishield!!!!!

tctony

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2009
Pretty excited I've been checking goincase every since June 24th. Only grief though is they didn't show a bumper style case I'm sure they are working on something, but either way I'm happy to get that black slider. Goodbye Invisishield!!!!!

Ever since I saw the bumper, I've wanted that design. If done correctly, it seems like it could combine optimal design without taking away from the phone and protection.

I like Agent18s clear shockband, but I don't know anything about them. If Incase made a clear bumper, I would buy it in a heartbeat. I've had a Slider on my 3GS since day 1, and it has withstood 6-8 drops. Incase makes very quality cases.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.