A Large Hello

Macman45

macrumors G5
Original poster
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
....It's been a long time, and many things here have changed, but I thought it would be nice if I dropped by.

Some may remember me, and may be interested to know that Costabunny and I are ring on finger large comfortable home, and planning a wedding at the end of the summer. We moved to the South Coast of England and yep, we still have the two Bengal cats. Be nice to see how many actually still post.

Nice site by the way arn!
[doublepost=1486493061][/doublepost]$I've changed my email address, so that all works now....Contemplating demi-ing up again..kind of missed this place.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
The Far Horizon
....It's been a long time, and many things here have changed, but I thought it would be nice if I dropped by.

Some may remember me, and may be interested to know that Costabunny and I are ring on finger large comfortable home, and planning a wedding at the end of the summer. We moved to the South Coast of England and yep, we still have the two Bengal cats. Be nice to see how many actually still post.

[doublepost=1486493061][/doublepost]$I've changed my email address, so that all works now....Contemplating demi-ing up again..kind of missed this place.

Love this guy ^^^^^
Great to see you both and welcome back - even if it is only for a fleeting visit.

Hope everything works out really well for you both - take very good care of yourselves.

Reactions: costabunny

joec1101

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2010
So Cal, USA
Welcome back, but please post pics of said Bengals. I have one as well :)

Here's my Bengal boy Oliver (Ollie for short) and hist best buddy Zeke - he's a Lynx Point Siamese:

Ollie_&_Zeke.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Scepticalscribe

decafjava

macrumors 68040
Feb 7, 2011
Geneva
Well welcome back, not sure if you remember me you probably stopped posting about the time I became really active on the site. Congrats on the wedding as well.

Reactions: Macman45

Macman45

macrumors G5
Original poster
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
Well welcome back, not sure if you remember me you probably stopped posting about the time I became really active on the site. Congrats on the wedding as well.

Got a fairly good memory for usernames but sorry to say, I don't remember yours. Looking sat the dates, I'd say you joined just after I drifted off but thanks for the good wishes:)

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains

Welcome back, although I don't think we've met or did we? ;) I'm sure you'll love PRSI more today than ever! :p

Reactions: yaxomoxay