A real iPhone 6 smuggled out of the factory.

chupachup

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2013
Even TMZ is admitting it is not running authentic Apple firmware/hardware. Thus, it's a counterfeit.

It doesn't say that at all.

It says it is loaded with SOP software. And it is an iPhone from the factory, so it is authentic hardware. They never said it wasn't.

irnchriz

macrumors 65816
May 2, 2005
Scotland
this is the goo phone i6 as pointed out elsewhere, god damn it we've been trolled!!

Last edited:

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Stop making it up. It clearly says it is an iPhone straight from the factory.
I'm not making anything up. TMZ even says "obtained possible pictures." They can't say 100% because the person who sent these in could, absolutely, be lying. There is nothing to verify this story, and thus, must be taken with a grain of salt.

----------

dude, its in the factory, apple can install anything they want on it until its done.
Apple is not going to install fake software. They won't install anything until the OS is ready to be loaded..

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
Looks bad. Screen is recessed into the device and might just be the angle but the bezels on the sides look unnecessarily large.

rick snagwell

macrumors 68040
Feb 12, 2011
oceanside, ca
I'm not making anything up. TMZ even says "obtained possible pictures." They can't say 100% because the person who sent these in could, absolutely, be lying. There is nothing to verify this story, and thus, must be taken with a grain of salt.

----------

Apple is not going to install fake software. They won't install anything until the OS is ready to be loaded..
of courese. but if you stop being so doubtful and negative, then maybe it is real?

chupachup

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2013
Hahaha. OK. You guys are right.

The iPhone 6 will look nothing like this one. I'm sorry. Delete the thread.

rick snagwell

macrumors 68040
Feb 12, 2011
oceanside, ca

----------

source?

you have no clue when they load the real ios on it? im sure due to security/leaks they don't load the final ios on it till its ready to be shipped maybe.

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA

No one is saying it won't look anything like this. This could be very accurate - because many parts have been leaked. There are tons of "fake" iPhone 6's going around based on the leaked parts. Nothing to say this one is real or just another fake. It could look exactly like this, doesn't mean this is a real one from apple.

chupachup

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2013

----------

Hey. The iPhone 6 is exactly like this one.

End of conversation.

rick snagwell

macrumors 68040
Feb 12, 2011
oceanside, ca

seriously, they are so serious about it NOT being real.

----------

No one is saying it won't look anything like this. This could be very accurate - because many parts have been leaked. There are tons of "fake" iPhone 6's going around based on the leaked parts. Nothing to say this one is real or just another fake. It could look exactly like this, doesn't mean this is a real one from apple.
also, none of those leaks have been on TMZ.