A suggestion for this forum

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by sOwL, Jan 20, 2009.

1. sOwL macrumors 6502

sOwL

To moderators: Can you please sticky a forum saying something like "Ipod Touch 2G CANNOT be jailbroken yet"? I'm tired of all those 1post people asking for a jailbreak. In that sticky you can also give them instructions on how to use google for such obvious questions btw :p

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

That is as effective as the fact that when you start your thread you're given a link to search to make sure your question wasn't already answered. Better yet, I bet it works as well as the BOLD type that says, "Do not use a generic title such as "Help please" or "What to do" or "Need advice" -- be specific!"

Some people don't read. Some people are lazy. Some people do not care.

3. SeanFace macrumors newbie

"cannot" wouldn't be technically correct since it can, the problem is YOU AND I cannot. And why does it matter, this forum is slow enough that its not really pushing topics out.

Harden up.

4. DoFoT9 macrumors P6

DoFoT9

thats funny, this forum pushes out about 3 threads per second last time i checked.. and that was when america is asleep.. id hate to see it when they are awake.

5. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

There is, in fact, a sticky called "Please Read This Before Asking Anything About a 2g Jailbreak" at the top of this subforum. Unfortunately, it hasn't made much difference in the number of new threads being made daily on this topic.

6. sOwL thread starter macrumors 6502

sOwL

oh damn it, yeh there is one, i didn't notice :rolleyes:

7. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

NO WAY DOES THE iPod Touch Hacks section push out 3 posts a second, theres not many new posts on here let alone replies to come close to 3 posts per second for this one section

8. SeanFace macrumors newbie

Ahh you've beaten me at my own game, touche. What I meant was this sub-forum "iPod touch Hacks". Hope that helps clear the air on that one.

9. DoFoT9 macrumors P6

DoFoT9

i was talking about threads (not posts) in the whole forums (not the iPod section). posts would be more like hundreds per second...

yea i was talking about the whole forums, i didnt realise it was the iPod Touch Hacks, mybad sorry!!

10. SeanFace macrumors newbie

Haha all good, i'm not a big fan of apple apart from the touch so I only come directly to this part of the forums, didnt even know it was so popular.

11. DoFoT9 macrumors P6

DoFoT9

haha not a fan?? damn. ill have to try convert you eheh :p

yea its pretty popular, but you know.. it comes and goes in phases like everything else.

12. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

if you wanna convert me you can buy me an iMac :D lol

13. DoFoT9 macrumors P6

DoFoT9

trust me, i would if i could afford it...but as is i can barely afford petrol getting to university! give me a few years then come and ask me?? :p