A2DP in 3.0b3?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by LinMac, Apr 14, 2009.

1. LinMac macrumors 65816

Mine still has no volume control, lags/quits when phone sleeps, but surprisingly the performance when the phone is awake is much better even though it is far too loud to use.

2. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Use the thread regarding the 3.0 beta discussion around here. I think that thread would be of much help than an independent thread.

3. MadGoat macrumors 65816

MadGoat

Mine works great, Motorola S9
    Volume Up&Down works
    Play/Pause works

However the skip and previous track buttons don't do anything.

4. LinMac thread starter macrumors 65816

The Motorokr line has independent volume controls on the unit itself. Does the software volume control on the phone react to the controls on the unit too?

I disagree. Attempting to find one or two posts about A2DP in 8 pages and counting is next to impossible.

5. MadGoat macrumors 65816

MadGoat

No the volume level is always at 50% on the iphone itself, on both my Sony bluetooth and my S9

6. LinMac thread starter macrumors 65816

Your Sony headphones, do they have volume control on the headphones and if not can you control the volume?

I don't think it is implemented yet. :(

7. Andrmgic macrumors 6502a

volume on the iphone does nothing. my sony DR-BT22 headphones have volume control for the headset.. works brilliantly.

play/pause working perfectly, no track skip yet.

I find that it really only skips for me if I start going something else (like play a game) and then go back to the ipod.. and try to listen music with the unit sleeping.

If I wake it up, stop the track, start it playing again and then sleep it, it doesn't skip.

About the same as beta 2

8. nielsvl macrumors newbie

I still can't see the bluetooth icon in the ipod app... reporting a bug is also impossible (gives some kind of error :s)