Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Dec 15, 2013
New York
Cool find.

REALLY hope Apple can live up to the hype they've built, however. Unusual for them to hype this hard.

:apple:

I think its more of us the people who buy Apple products are are doing the hyping. Apple just sorta sits there and say this is the date of the event lol. With that being said. I CANT WAIT!!!!!

AdonisSMU

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 23, 2010
I think its more of us the people who buy Apple products are are doing the hyping. Apple just sorta sits there and say this is the date of the event lol. With that being said. I CANT WAIT!!!!!
Ummm Apple has commented more than once that they think they have an amazing product line up... The best in 25 years they claimed.

Last edited:

juanrp

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2014
Florida
This keynote better be amazing with fireworks and everything with this type of hype they're building.

We'll see in less than 15 hours now.

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Dec 15, 2013
New York
Yeah but that's ABC. I don't care what ABC has to says.... I want Arn and the of rest of the MacRumors staff to have exclusive access.

oldwren

macrumors 6502
Jan 3, 2012
I gathered from it simply that he's the only anchor invited to the event. We'll all be getting news from either the live stream or Apple websites, anyhow, but it is good that apparently ABC is going to be promoting it to viewers who may otherwise not know about it.

(Though it's not surprising. Disney, a longtime Apple partner, owns ABC.)

cnev3

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2012
It's hard to tell if their use of the term "historic" is genuine, or if it's hyperbole they're using to help promote ABC. We'll find out soon enough.

aluren

macrumors 65816
Sep 9, 2008
I'm definitely looking forward to the iWatch announcement though. I hope Tim or Phil knock it out of the park the way Steve did when he introduced the iPhone and iPad.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
The Camp David Accords were historic. A new iPhone? Not so much.
A new device that might change or affect the direction of personal technology can be seen as historic as well. Hard to say if this was such, but let's say the original iPhone announcement certainly was, and iPad announcement probably fits into that category as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.