ABSINTHE Untether A5 iPad2/4S is here!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPhone4UK

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2010
when i go to click on the icon on the phone is says error contacting to database. please can you stop so i can finish mine thanks :)

apwtwenty

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2011
very happy mac owner right nao ! yesh!

i'll be jb'ing @ work lol . 4S now. pad 2 when i get home tonite!:D:D:D

:apple:

KentuckyHouse

macrumors 68020
Jan 29, 2010
Lexington, KY.

stlblufan

macrumors regular
Jul 14, 2008
New York City
Pretty impressive. The only hitch for me was that the GUI tells you to click on the "jailbreak" icon, whereas my icon said "Absinthe". Clicking on it appeared only to load the website, but then my pad (seemingly) crashed and re-booted with....Cydia!! Hellz yah!

You don't even have to put it into DFU mode. Wow.

ECUpirate44

macrumors 603
Mar 22, 2010
NC
Pretty impressive. The only hitch for me was that the GUI tells you to click on the "jailbreak" icon, whereas my icon said "Absinthe". Clicking on it appeared only to load the website, but then my pad (seemingly) crashed and re-booted with....Cydia!! Hellz yah!
Same happened here, but no big deal. Rejoice!

----------

that's what im getting too
Just keep trying, website is being hammered.

Bl0ckHe1d

macrumors 6502
Nov 19, 2009
Caledonia
any issues with ibooks? do not wish to jailbreak until there is a confirmation that ibooks works for the A5 jailbreak!

terraphantm

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2009
Pennsylvania
Use one of the mirror links.
Thing is, after the tool does its thing, the device needs to be able to access the greenpois0n website to finish the jailbreak. Really no point in doing the JB until the site's back up. My phone is almost there, but that last step can't complete *sigh*

Not that I'm complaining... but they really should've made it so that the tool installs cydia rather than make the phone download it from a site that millions will try to access at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.