Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

StarJack

macrumors newbie
May 18, 2009
Slightly better price

Hello everyone, I'm not a MAC owner yet, though the latest iMac offering is tempting me on a daily basis. Maybe for Christmas! :apple:

Here's a slightly better price for Elements 8 for the Mac. $65.99 after rebate. Not sure about shipping though.

http://www.macmall.com/p/Adobe-Graphics-&-Development-Software/product~dpno~7933821~pdp.fhihfij Well it looks like macmall doesn't like someone to post direct links!?

I still use CS3 on a windows box, but it is sort of like using a tank to hunt deer in my case. (It was a gift) Anyway, appreciate the Mac knowledge and information you folks post up!

mtbdudex

macrumors 68030
Aug 28, 2007
SE Michigan
Hello everyone, I'm not a MAC owner yet, though the latest iMac offering is tempting me on a daily basis. Maybe for Christmas! :apple:

Here's a slightly better price for Elements 8 for the Mac. $65.99 after rebate. Not sure about shipping though.

image-3160356-10581103
http://www.macmall.com/p/Adobe-Graphics-&-Development-Software/product~dpno~7933821~pdp.fhihfij Well it looks like macmall doesn't like someone to post direct links!?

I still use CS3 on a windows box, but it is sort of like using a tank to hunt deer in my case. (It was a gift) Anyway, appreciate the Mac knowledge and information you folks post up!

Thx for the tip, I might order this and you saved me some $$ :D

PortraitProAlex

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2009

Wow, thanks for that! Much appreciated.

MrSEC

macrumors regular
Apr 17, 2008
Why is this on Macrumors?!?!?! :mad:

Is this website now Adobe Rumors?!!?!

What a waste...this site far different than a year ago for reporting decent rumors/news...the "news" is rarely related to "mac rumors"...it's barely related to APPLE rumors.

Sheeeeeez.

Cry me a river.Some of the **** people complain about on here is unreal. Man up!

Coffee-Drinker

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2009
Anyone see anything on how well it will integrate with the iPhoto database? If at all?

I tried it and it does not integrate in the sense of you click "open file" and choose the iPhoto library. It just drops an error message. Maybe there is a way and I could not find it.
Me? I will stick with Pixelmator.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.