Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Firestar

macrumors 68020
Sep 30, 2010
221B Baker Street.
Fashion is all over the place. At least there are fewer people sporting the mega-huge pants that are halfway down between the waist and knees, boxers hanging out, and wallet chains these days.
I see those consistently.
:eek:

I must be getting old. $80 is hard to swallow!
Agreed.
My nicest jeans all cost about 25$ when they aren't on sale.
Precisely.
I'd rather see snow pants than those damn skinny jeans! :rolleyes:
I'd rather see snow pants that those damn baggy jeans.
wywern209 said:
If i had the money i would a pair of armani jeans and some nicer shirts made with more dense lightweight cotton like pima cotton than a 5 dollar shirt from target. why is that hard to believe?
I personally would pay $10 for a shirt and get five or so instead of paying $50 for a shirt and get one... But, you can spend whatever you want on whatever you want.

Don't panic

macrumors 603
Jan 30, 2004
having a drink at Milliways
Really!!??

I'm still trying to figure out what makes a pair of jeans worth USD $260. I get pissed when I have t pay full price (USD$48) for my Levis 501's. Which are, of course, as everybody knows, the ONLY jeans to wear!:cool:)

But seriously, no sarcasm intended, what do you feel makes a pair of jeans worth that much?:confused: :D

word.

RawBert

macrumors 68000
Jan 19, 2010
North Hollywood, CA
Get red, they'll go with your bow tie.
4641336594_8b57071901.jpg

iJohnHenry

macrumors P6
Mar 22, 2008
On tenterhooks
I think our little Wally is growing up, finally.

His thread subjects are actually getting amusing, even when he disappears after starting them.

Maybe that's for the best anyway?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.