I am not sure what to do. Should I buy the current iPad Pro 12.9 or wait and see what Apple may do next with the iPad Pro? The latest rumor says Apple may not come out with a new iPad Pro 12.9 until the second half of 2017. I don't want to wait that long. But also if they come out with a new one in early march then I will regret buying the old one right now. What should I do?