Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jmanp17

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 26, 2009
I want to get a medieval/fantasy game that's rated T and that's Under 60 dollars. -.- I got MW2 but It just doesn't do it for me. I'm a Rpg fan, and I don't want an M rated game, since my Parents are so gay about that. So Rated T - E. Anyone got any ideas?

Ps. Not soul calibur 4, already got that :p

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Not sure on US age ratings but Demon's Souls, Oblivion, Fallout 3 are all pretty good.

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Is this a parental overview at work? :) M for Oblivion, really? I don't remember any bad language or sexual situations, zero nudity. That is kind of perplexing why it got an M.

EDIT: Ok read this: Oblivion ESRB from Wiki. The rating was changed from teen to mature due to a "topless mod" for the PC version that I don't believe is accessible for the console version of the game. Can you install mods on the console version of Oblivion? I've not seen it as down loadable content on XBox live. Even if it was accessible, just convince your parents you'll stay away from mods, all though there are some excellent (rated G) mods available for the game on the PC version. Problem solved! :)

micahR

macrumors newbie
Jun 1, 2010
Urbana, MD
For which system?
Also the reason for the M rating should be listed on the game. Your parents can decide what they think is appropriate for you based on the content, and not just the rating. If they are worried about you seeing nudity or sex, then you should stay away from Bioware games.

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
For which system?
Also the reason for the M rating should be listed on the game. Your parents can decide what they think is appropriate for you based on the content, and not just the rating. If they are worried about you seeing nudity or sex, then you should stay away from Bioware games.

There is nudity in Bioware games? I've seen the illusion of sex, where they "do it" but you don't see a thing, and no nudity (Mass Effect, DAO)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.