Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KimMelton661

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2012
I just don't understand all of the complaints. Maybe it's different on iPad but I find it incredibly easy to use. Yeah it's a lot of white, but even with my sensitive eyes I've had no issue. As far ass the bugginess goes, that's normal. They just released it yesterday, it happens EVERY TIME. I don't see what's so bad about it!

Prissy

macrumors 6502
May 7, 2009
I sorta agree with you, although iOS 7 is new and fresh, and looks very very cool, but for some reason, I think iOS 6 is more clean and easier to find everything. Maybe I'll get use to iOS 7, but I when I first tried iOS 6, it was a lot easier to learn and understand the iOS than 7.

mr1581

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2007
Was that you net earnings or what it sold for? The fees + shipping + paypal fees add up.

I pay for shipping... Cost like 10-15 usually and fees don't come out until next month so I'm not including that. Either way I'm ahead of the game since I'm only paying 299 for the phone

jrswizzle

macrumors 603
Aug 23, 2012
McKinney, TX
I think you should try it out for longer than a day.

My initial reaction to the betas was "meh" but after going back to iOS 6, I can't WAIT to get my 5S.

But hey, that's one less person I have to fight in line! :cool:

dvdchance

macrumors regular
Jun 21, 2012
You'll come to appreciate the new design pretty shortly. Yes, there are two things I'm not a fan of (I don't like the new music player 'all album cover art all the time' layout -- wish there was an option for a condensed layout like we used to have;

I was actually going to start a thread on the album cover issue. I looked all over for an option to turn off the covers with no lick. I guess this isn't an option then.

This may be a little ridiculous, but I upgraded my iPhone 4 to iOS7 this morning. Runs fine and I like some of the new features already, such as the control center from your lock screen. But I thought that the new icons looked ugly. Then I realized they looked silly with the background that I had for iOS 6. I changed the background to the new night sky and now I like how it looks and it is like a new phone.

You are totally brilliant. I was thinking myself that it somehow didn't look quite right. The new background with the icons is a perfect compliment.

Iphone5preorder

macrumors 6502a
Sep 20, 2012
I love iOS7. Absolutely love it. But I love it so much I don't see the need of getting the new iPhone anymore. My 5 seems brand new!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.