Airmail2 users a little help

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by drummer5645, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. drummer5645 macrumors member

I have had enough of Apple mail. Using a trial of Airmail 2.6. Most things I have worked out. I have asked airmail support and not gotten a reply in two efforts to following questions.

1. when I buy the license, please tell I don't have to go through another setup of the program??

2. is there anyway to permanently increase font size on incoming email content?

Other than the above it is a great alternative

Thanks

2. augustya macrumors 68000

augustya

I can answer your first question as I have not had any issues with your second question ! The answer to your first question is, No ! you don't need to go through the set up again.

3. drummer5645, Jan 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2016

drummer5645 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks very much. I fool around last night with settings and tried both zoom and font within a message but at a specifc message. One of them appeared to work at least thorough this morning's emails.

4. drummer5645 thread starter macrumors member

Resolved re font on outgoing. Preferences>select account>composing . The trick here is it only appears to show correctly when you actually start typing in the body, otherwise it shows the base font and size. That is what threw me