Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple's AirPods Pro 2 with USB-C/MagSafe Charging Case have hit a new all-time low price of $179.99 on Amazon, down from $249.00. This deal has arrived during Amazon's Big Spring Sale, which also includes great discounts on iPads, Anker accessories, and much more.

Airpods-Pro-2-Discount-Feature-Blue-Triad.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

There are a few minor changes to the AirPods Pro 2 besides the addition of USB-C, including additional dust resistance and support for lossless audio with the Vision Pro headset. Amazon estimates a delivery window between March 23 and March 26 if ordered today.

Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories. Additionally, we track sales for every model of the AirPods in our Best AirPods Deals guide, so be sure to bookmark that page while you shop around for the wireless headphones.

Article Link: AirPods Pro 2 With USB-C Hit New Record Low Price of $179.99 on Amazon

• Haha
Reactions: japanime

dominiongamma

macrumors 68020
Oct 19, 2014
Phoenix. AZ
Wow, I bought them two weeks ago for $189 and I thought it was a great deal. This is even better.
I’m not going to lie, but the deal is really good, because yesterday my AirPods died and I couldn’t charge them because I have USB-C cables in my car, so I may pull the trigger since my Apple products all use usb-c except my AirPods

Last edited:

jazz1

Contributor
Aug 19, 2002
Mid-West USA
Nice try, but I'm gonna see what 2 future models are coming. Curious about the new functions.
I miss my Apple AirPods Pro2. I've been urging my spouse to try them. They never came back! ;) Well little does she know they may re-appear in the form of the next generation!

• Haha
Reactions: alexandr

alexandr

macrumors 603
Nov 11, 2005
11201-121099
I miss my Apple AirPods Pro2. I've been urging my spouse to try them. They never came back! ;) Well little does she know they may re-appear in the form of the next generation!
They have little legs :D Both me and my wife have second gen AirPods, and we constantly grab each other's and find out new information about one another :D

Last edited:

CalMin

Contributor
Nov 8, 2007
Dang, I almost want to do it to upgrade my OG Airpods Pro.

Same, it's so tempting but mine still work really well. I don't need to upgrade until these basically die.

They are a minor step up from the OG AirPods Pro with the active noise canceling being the best feature - it took me a while to understand what it actually does, but now I use it all the time - even on my motorcycle. Actual full noise canceling is a bit better too - although not massively so. Some reviewers have stated that the bass frequency response is better and I think I can tell - although I'm no audiophile and the OG's sounded great to me.

My OG's were fine and even had great battery life. The tipping point for me to upgrade was sale price along with the addition of USB-C to go with my iPhone 15 Pro - it's so much more convenient to use the same connector while traveling (without an adaptor).

Overall, I'm pleased with the upgrade. Would have been even happier at $179!

gusping

macrumors 68000
Mar 12, 2012
Indeed it's just painful when MR posts these great deals week after week and we in the EU know we are supposed to be grateful for a 5% discount on occasion.
I'm hoping the better exchange rate slightly helps some of the upcoming products like the iPads, but let's see....

Mr. Jenkins

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2021
Wow, I bought them two weeks ago for $189 and I thought it was a great deal. This is even better.
I bought mine a week ago for the $189 price. I just did a price match and they’re refunding me the $10.

I got my 1st gen Pros for $179 when I got those so I was waiting to catch the 2nd gen Pros for $179 also. The 2nd gen Airpod Pros are always on sale for $189 so I wasn’t worried about missing out on that price. I was just waiting for it to get to $179. Last week, I didn’t want to wait anymore and just said ”**** it. I’ll get them now at the $189 price.” Then I see today that they were lowered to $179. Fortunately, I only got them a week ago and was still eligible for a price match.

munpip214

macrumors 6502a
Feb 21, 2011
Ordered! Add the 6% off from prime visa plus delayed shipping and it’s an awesome deal.

Phillyphil0302

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2009
NYC
Best Buy has this on sale as well
Purchased them two days ago from Best Buy for $189.99, plus an additional $45 off for trading in my 1st gen pros. Just called Best Buy for price match and got credited another $10! Brand new AirPods Pro 2nd gen for $150.02, now that’s a deal in my book 😃

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.