Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

soamz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2010
Orissa, India
Hi, I have a 32GB latest generation iPad . I have used around 20GB of space only. Since few days, whenever I open any app or game , it opens and crashes , gets back to home menu .

It's happening for almost the apps. I don't understand , what's going on. How do we fix this ?

paulbennett95

macrumors 6502a
Aug 30, 2012
Long Island, NY
Hi, I have a 32GB latest generation iPad . I have used around 20GB of space only. Since few days, whenever I open any app or game , it opens and crashes , gets back to home menu .

It's happening for almost the apps. I don't understand , what's going on. How do we fix this ?

Try doing a hard reset (hold home and power button for ~10 seconds until the iPad shuts off, and release buttons once the Apple logo appears)

If that doesn't work, try restoring the iPad.

gnasher729

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005

1. You can try restoring the iPad. Settings / General / Reset.
2. If that doesn't help, latest generation iPad should be under warranty and get fixed for free by Apple.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.