Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nwcs

macrumors 68030
Sep 21, 2009
Tennessee
Got my 13 mini blue lined up. No initial carrier activation and will just move my SIM card over and move my wife’s into my old phone. Good times. :)

rjjacobson

macrumors demi-god
Sep 12, 2014
I'll be a reluctant 13PM upgrader from an 11. I'm not wildly excited about the 13PM, but my 11 has too little storage, too little RAM (apps constantly closing in the background) and since I work a lot while I'm commuting, a bigger screen seems worth a try.

One question: since I've never preordered from Apple before, if I do it immediately on Friday at 2pm CEST, will it definitely be delivered by the 24th? And will it be on the 24th or even beforehand? Annoyingly I have an international flight on the early evening of the 24th.
My experience, pre approval vs just trying pre order only is there is better chance but not perfect. Over all I find I have gotten on opening day maybe a little over half the time. Weather delays, being sold out before I can get dibs on first phones ect. It definately will not be earlier than 24th sometime during day at earliest so being on plane on 24th will be a problem for you. Someone will have to receive the phone at your mailing address. At least that is how it works here in US.

imran5720

macrumors 6502
Dec 21, 2013
"and more than 30 other countries and regions."
is there is a list of those countries? i want to check if its available in Pakistan

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.