All the proof I need

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sulpfiction, Sep 30, 2011.

1. sulpfiction, Sep 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2011

sulpfiction macrumors 68030

sulpfiction

Forget everything else you've seen or read. This is all you need. I can't believe there are so many people STILL holding onto the "4S is all were getting" nonsense.

Open your eyes. Everything you need to ease your mind is these 2 photos. This is what we are getting on Tuesday...Plain and simple.

And no, this in not a coincidence.

Even the corner radiuses look to be EXACT

Attached Files:

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

3. appleguy123 macrumors 603

appleguy123

Seems exactly correct to me. I'm actually convinced. But then again, I want to be convinced. :D

4. joshwithachance macrumors 68000

joshwithachance

This is what I expect to see on Tuesday. Or at least something a lot like that anyway.

5. boss.king macrumors 68040

boss.king

Wasn't that first one a mockup? If so, it would probably be based on the second one.

6. aohus macrumors 68000

FYI, the picture on the left in the OP is from a physical mockup that was made using autoCAD, and its not supposed to be a leak of any sorts.

just giving some context in the matter. thats all.

7. appleguy123 macrumors 603

appleguy123

It was based on leaked design documents.

8. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

The proof to me is at&t getting iPhone 5 (not 4s) cases in today. I really doubt they'd order them if they didn't know what was coming.

9. theperipheral macrumors 6502

None of this is proof. Maybe this is all a metaphor for something greater, something more powerful than we could imagine or conceive.

Maybe I did too much LSD just a few minutes ago.

10. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

Maybe you did and you're never going to come down. ;)

11. bowlerman625 macrumors 68020

bowlerman625

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

My hero!

12. sulpfiction thread starter macrumors 68030

sulpfiction

Are u a bowler, that actually uses the screen name "bowlerman"? If so, my apologies. You are much cooler then me.

----------

Just pointing out the facts. Your welcome.

13. Reach9 macrumors 68020

Reach9

Yes, the Photostream icon, plus the millions of the exact cases, plus the fact that AT&T have it in their store. It's all piecing in.

Guys, this might be just like the iPad 2 event. We didn't see any evidence until the actual presentation, all we had were case leaks to go by.

14. Des Zac macrumors regular

And that the Invitation had the ipad on it :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

15. iTorment macrumors member

iTorment

Love the sarcasm. We shall see Tuesday my friends.

16. iEnvy macrumors 65816

iEnvy

Well no duh it was about the iPad, it was an iPad Event. He meant that we don't know what it looked like all around.

17. rockyroad55 macrumors 601

rockyroad55

18. msavwah macrumors 6502

"Are u a bowler, that actually uses the screen name "bowlerman"? If so, my apologies. You are much cooler then me."

Obviously you're not a golfer :)

19. aztooh macrumors 6502a

There's one problem with what you just said; this 'mock up' is actually smaller than the current iPhone, while the 'millions of exact cases' floating around are all-around larger than the iPhone (except thickness).

20. gta50419 macrumors 6502

21. RobbySkateboard macrumors regular

I completely agree that we're getting an iphone 5 and I'm stoked for it, why can't it just be Tuesday morning already so I can stop worrying that it might just be an iphone 4s and we can confirm once and for all that we'll be seeing an awesome iphone 5? Time moves slowly...

I was really worried when ipad 2 was announced because they said it would be the year of the ipad and that it would be their biggest product and 2011 would feature mostly on the ipad. When I saw what I considered to be a small update I was disappointed thinking that if that's all they did for the ipad and they're calling it the year of the ipad, we're screwed in terms of the iphone.

And to be clear, there were some big updates with ipad 2, a front and back cam and a5 chip, but those were both things we expected, the front and back cam we expected to be on the first one even so I'm not considering that a big update, it was just common sense for them.

22. AIP5 macrumors 6502a

I second this notion. When those iPhone 5 cases by Case Mate appeared on the AT&T inventory, I became mildly excited that the iPhone 5 design was just as we were imagining it to be. And when they appeared physically at the AT&T store, my level of excitement and happiness jumped through the roof.

This is as close as we will get to confirming the design/existence of a redesigned iPhone before Oct 4th. I'm 99.99999% confident about this now.

23. Hexiii macrumors 65816

Hexiii

the "frame" around is not nice.. looks like the old iPhones, hopefully it's just a mockup