Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FelixII

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 22, 2013
Germany
Hi,

I'm using Safari on a high resolution monitor. In order to increase the font size on web pages I use a Safari extension called "AllPagesZoom". (Link)

A few days ago this extension stopped working on MacRumors. The "Follow"- and "Like"-Buttons at the top of the page are still getting zoomed, but the remaining page stays at 100% zoom. I'm not sure if this bug is caused by the extension itself as there was an update a few days ago. However the extension still works fine on all pages I have tested except MacRumors.

Does anyone have the extension installed and a similar problem?

Thanks!

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
I am on 10.9.2 with Safari 7.0.3 and I just installed the extension and it seems to work just fine on this site. Maybe you have a conflict with another extension?

t9DGFuq.png

PhJQQQt.png

FelixII

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 22, 2013
Germany
Hi,

thanks for testing! The extension works fine for me on the forums too. Sorry, I should have mentioned that. Could you try it on the MacRumors main page please?

Btw, I'm also running Safari 7.0.3 on OS X 10.9.2

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
Hi,

thanks for testing! The extension works fine for me on the forums too. Sorry, I should have mentioned that. Could you try it on the MacRumors main page please?

Btw, I'm also running Safari 7.0.3 on OS X 10.9.2

Ah gotcha... I reinstalled and nope it does not work on the main page. Seems okay on a handful of other sites I checked though.

https://www.macrumors.com

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
As best I can tell it's a bug with the extension. I don't think we made any changes, and it looks like the extension was just updated a few days ago.

Can you contact the developer and ask him about it?

arn

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.