Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cperchard

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
Looking around this forum i actually cant believe my eyes......this is the best phone i have ever had and i doubt it can be beat for a long long while!!! The display is amazing and worth the money just for that reason itself in my view......add to that the speed of the thing.....the sharpness, the awesome camera, the battery is better, the reception thing everyone is on about doesnt seem to affect me at all (must be either the way i hold it or cos of the bumper).......just everything about it i love.

Is it just a case that everyone on here just wants to moan, and everyone who isnt on here is actually enjoying their phone??? Cos even tho this forum is full of negativity......it must be still a TINY TINY percentage because they sold over a million of these things. Either way, i dont care, i love it so you lot can moan all u want for all i care :)

Built

macrumors 68020
Oct 3, 2007
Los Angeles
You are not alone. I LOVE my new i4.

I've had the 1st gen and the 3G...This is a GREAT step forward.

As for the naysayers, EVERY consumer device roll-out is always plagued with some technical issues. The good thing is that generally Apple is really good about standing by its product.

aibo82

macrumors 6502a
Apr 11, 2010
Well someone is in rose tinted land! TAKE THE I GOGGLES OFF! there is a problem its been admitted to!

docalex007

macrumors newbie
Jun 15, 2010
I am 100% with you, OP! This device is definitely the best piece of tech I've ever owned (it's basically a laptop in your pocket!). Amazing.

Using this baby every day now for the next year or two makes me happy just thinking about it. :)

PS: Absolutely no issues with my iPhone 4. Everything is perfect.

cperchard

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
Well someone is in rose tinted land! TAKE THE I GOGGLES OFF! there is a problem its been admitted to!

only if ur too lame to move your hand SLIGHTLY!! geez get over it man.....its fine......i've personally got a bumper on mine, and no matter where i hold it.....signal doesnt go down......may be it was a ploy to sell more bumpers i dunno lol......but i was gonna get one anyway so personally dont give a stuff.......its perfect for me. Glad others above me are enjoying it too :)

nfl46

macrumors G3
Oct 5, 2008
I love it! I wish it would of had a 3.7" screen though and it wouldve been nearly perfect. I've had all four iPhones and like this one the best.

Dammit Cubs

macrumors 68020
Jul 31, 2007
lol....i don't understand how people can be dissapointed about this phone. It's not like nobody saw it until yesterday. You knew what you were getting yourself into.

The OS.
The design.
Everything.
You even knew it had a front facing camera
the resolution isn't a shocker either, it was quoted 2 months before.

The only thing that's sad for some iphone users is the signal issue. Other than that.....who ever wants to complain...should rethink about doing so.

If i jumped off the empire state building, knowing that the impact should destroy me and you jump off....are you going to complain? same thing.

djmatt

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2010
I am in love with mine.. have not been able to come up with a single disappointment

spicoli

macrumors member
Apr 1, 2007
Absolutely gorgeous! No yellow spots, as good or better reception than my 3GS, no issues with scratches, and did I say absolutely gorgeous? I love this iPhone4!

wr1020

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2009
Your obviously not having reception issues so to say you have no complaints makes sense. If you go from full 3g bars then down to zero in matter of less than a minute just by holding a certain part of the phone you would come on here and bitch and moan as well. Besides my reception issues i have zero problems with the phone. No ones on here to complain about nothing, just cause yours is trouble free doesn't mean everyone elses phones are fine.

Saturnine

macrumors 65816
Oct 23, 2005
Manchester, UK
I absolutely adore it!

The screen is beyond belief - it's absolutely perfect. So much so that when I switch back to using my iPad I feel that it's missing something. Would love to see a 'retina display' in the next iPad.

The cameras are great and the LED flash is really useful. I even love the iMovie map. I can't understand those that don't 'get' it. It's a mobile video editing app and it's £2.99 - of course it doesn't do much but it's great for a little video tweaking when on holiday and sharing things on Twitter.

I have no yellow screen issue but I am losing a bar or two of signal when I hold the phone but that's no big deal for me. I guess I'd be a little unhappy if I kept getting No Service all the time. I'm sure the bumper I plan to buy will sort that out anyway.

But yeah, I can't put the damn thing down - it's just so pretty :)

ttech10

macrumors 6502
May 16, 2008
I love the thing. No complaints so far.

Had a few friends ask me the same and the same answer to them, "love it".

cperchard

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
Your obviously not having reception issues so to say you have no complaints makes sense. If you go from full 3g bars then down to zero in matter of less than a minute just by holding a certain part of the phone you would come on here and bitch and moan as well. Besides my reception issues i have zero problems with the phone. No ones on here to complain about nothing, just cause yours is trouble free doesn't mean everyone elses phones are fine.

all i was really getting at, is that other than that issue....the phone is so amazing that it really wouldnt kill most of u to move your hand slightly.....it's not worth taking it back or demanding refunds over.......it's really only the tiny bit on the bottom left of the phone, so i'm afraid i have no sympathy......if it was most of the phone fair enough....but it aint.....and ppl are over reacting.

IrishTiger

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Oh I LOVE it so much. Just as much as my new iPad 3G. Now, I do have the antenna issue, but I've got a temp solution that is seeming to fix the problem. Apple is working on it, and as long as they fix it I'll be happy.

The phone is fantastic. It's a great design (well, minus the antenna, lol) and it finally gives me the features and SPEED that I want/need. It's a fantastic phone. I LOVE IT!!!! :D:apple::D:apple:

AldoRay

macrumors member
May 16, 2010
I'm loving it! It is one slick, little machine, er, computer. Oh, that's right, it's a phone. Well, I love it anyway!

PsyD4Me

macrumors 6502a
Mar 11, 2009
under your bed
Looking around this forum i actually cant believe my eyes......this is the best phone i have ever had and i doubt it can be beat for a long long while!!! The display is amazing and worth the money just for that reason itself in my view......add to that the speed of the thing.....the sharpness, the awesome camera, the battery is better, the reception thing everyone is on about doesnt seem to affect me at all (must be either the way i hold it or cos of the bumper).......just everything about it i love.

Is it just a case that everyone on here just wants to moan, and everyone who isnt on here is actually enjoying their phone??? Cos even tho this forum is full of negativity......it must be still a TINY TINY percentage because they sold over a million of these things. Either way, i dont care, i love it so you lot can moan all u want for all i care :)

No, i love it more than you

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.