And now for something completely different ... well not that much different

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Alexf5ve, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Alexf5ve macrumors newbie

Ok long story,

Got myself an Ipod Touch. Than one faithfull night droped it, smash the screen still holds together. One other faithfull night I'm walking under heavy rain, little bit of water must make its way through the cracks, when i get to destination, the screen dont respond so well. Next morning, nothing, it would not boot at all. 4 days later its back on, yep like that Jesus guy! But since then he is stuck on the apple logo. My computer recognize it, I was able to restore it to factory settings a few times now .. but .. still the only thing i get from the device is the apple booting logo or the drained battery logo when the batt is out .

So my question is what the **** is going on?
    Any of you got the same misadventure with their Ipod?
    Is my Ipod the mentally challenged version of the second coming of Christ?
    Are you tired of reading this waaaaaayyyy too long post ?
    Well if you made it this far thanks for reading. This post will be published soon in hardcover and pocket version.

2. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

Its acting like that because water has likely gotten to the logic board and messed something up. I'm not really sure what advice to offer you, but Apple can replace your iPod for an out of warranty charge which is cheaper than buying a whole new device all together.