Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jon'sLightBulbs

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 31, 2005
Chicago
Just wondering if I'm the only one

Sorry for sounding like a jerk - I'm just curious about other hetero mac geeks like me that's al!

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
attachment.php

Well, off to wasteland quite soon.

neildmitchell

macrumors 6502a
May 21, 2005
Jon'sLightBulbs said:
Just wondering if I'm the only one

Sorry for sounding like a jerk - I'm just curious about other hetero mac geeks like me that's al!
BBBBBBOOOOOO HHHHHIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!! :mad: :rolleyes:
But being liberal, this thread does have a right to exist :eek:

In the cyberworld, you can be whatever you want to be, you can even create a new sexuality if you so choose to be so creative.

you could be an

Applisexual - Appliance Sexual ( sex with ? kitchen appliances ? )
Chemisexual Chemical Sexual ( Sex with ? cleaning products ? )

Xtremehkr

macrumors 68000
Jul 4, 2004
Yes, I'm one of them. Not that it really matters. I suppose in some ways there are benefits to knowing, recognizing, and respecting where everyone stands.

Beyond that though, the fewer labels we choose to separate people by, the more chance we have when it comes to being successful as a group.

At the same time though, differences do exist, and knowing a persons positions may prevent unwanted advances in certain situations, and may help advances for the same reason.

Just as long as lines aren't being drawn, I see no point in not knowing more about where a person is sexually or politically, or otherwise.

So based on that, I put my name on this list. Though it doesn't mean that I am taking a side.

Ah, so confusing. Idealism vs. reality, maybe we can all meet somewhere in the middle. Free expression without leading to conflict or disrespect of others existence.

Why can't life be a multiple choice exam, at least then I would have a 25% chance of being right. Unless there were 26 difference choices.

rendezvouscp

macrumors 68000
Aug 20, 2003
Long Beach, California
Raven VII said:
:D

I think this is hilarious personally... I'm getting a tiny bit tired of seeing that gay thread floating around...

:D

It is funny, although too bad other members didn't pick up on what was going on and continue it.

Oh, and just to answer the question, yes, I'm a hetero!
-Chase

rendezvouscp

macrumors 68000
Aug 20, 2003
Long Beach, California
neildmitchell said:
BBBBBBOOOOOO HHHHHIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!! :mad: :rolleyes:
But being liberal, this thread does have a right to exist :eek:

In the cyberworld, you can be whatever you want to be, you can even create a new sexuality if you so choose to be so creative.

you could be an

Applisexual - Appliance Sexual ( sex with ? kitchen appliances ? )
Chemisexual Chemical Sexual ( Sex with ? cleaning products ? )

Dude, put them together and you've got zap and burn. :eek:

Ouch.
-Chase

CanadaRAM

macrumors G5
Me, I'm Bi -- both OSX and Windows

... Simultaneously :eek: :D

With my double - headed KVM switch box

Don't get much kinkier than that...

;)

... IMO the GayWay thread is some of the best reading in the Community forum.

With the possible exception of the illustrious moment in another thread -- the photo thread? -- where one member promised to rock another member's and her boyfriend's world :eek: . Hall of Fame material.

TheMonarch

macrumors 65816
May 6, 2005
Bay Area
I'm hetero.

But honestly I don't like it when threads won't die. They get stale, out of topic, and pointless...

But I agree. This thread has the right to exist too (I jut hope it doesn't live forever, like the gay thread seems to).

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
CanadaRAM said:
With the possible exception of the illustrious moment in another thread -- the photo thread? -- where one member promised to rock another member's and her boyfriend's world :eek: . Hall of Fame material.
That was actually a comment made in the thread about how I should cut my hair. :p :eek:

rendezvouscp

macrumors 68000
Aug 20, 2003
Long Beach, California
katie ta achoo said:
so you're saying...
Lacero and edesignuk are the same person!?

*head explodes*

;)

But no, wait a minute, no, wait, no... they're the same person? I think we need to bring back the "who is edesignuk" thread to solve this mystery!

At least we know that they're both hetero.
-Chase

khammack

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2004
Portland, OR
Present!

When I saw the original GayWay thread I so wanted to start this thread:

Any hetero white guys over 30 here?

Or, alternately:

Any chicks here? (I believe that one was taken... :D )

Alas, the first would have been banished to wasteland and the second...well I'm married so I'm sure it wouldn't have gone down too well.

-kev

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.