Any Jerico Fans Here?

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by Huntn, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

I just downloaded Clive Barker's Jerico (360) and I like having squad members who different weapons and special abilities but I'm wondering if the game has staying power?

Are there any fans here? The IGN review called it mediocre. Pro or con opinions appreciated.

And since I'm talking about Demos, I'll also mention the Alone In The Dark 360 demo I downloaded and gave it a whirl. It seems intriguing, the facial graphics seem a notch above, but the controls seem really awkward as when you swing items as weapons and then trying to drag dead zombies to a fire to barbecue them. ;) And I thought this game was supposed to be scary? It does not seem very scary.
    Thanks!

2. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Jehrico is utterly crap. For once the demo made the game seem more interesting than it actually is. Trust me its pure MEH! of the highest calibre.

Alone in the Dark on the 360 is a mess. Played 4 hours into it, got bogged down in so many glitchy badly designed levels and bad AI encounters I just skipped the whole thing to the last chapter and even then the final outcome is crap...

Avoid these two games unless you can get them for $20 the pair....

3. Taustin Powers macrumors regular

4. Huntn thread starter macrumors G5

Huntn

5. spoon man macrumors 6502a

spoon man

I had Jericho on the 360 just to pass the time and the fact that its was by Clive Barker but nothing more than a squad based horror shooter ok to pass the time. But alone in the dark on the other hand is utter pigs b****cks it really is a p**s poor game I have never see so many glitches in one game the driving is poor and so is the game play/plot. I have never see my friend explode in a fit of turrets and satanic anger after driving a taxi to central park(it was funny tho) after something like 30 attempts between the both of us and that’s at the start of the game pretty much and in various parts though out the game you will find your self just repeating the same part over and over and over ect and anther thing you cannot skip cut scenes and believe me it will p**s you off one of the worst games on the next gen if not one of the worst I have ever played being as the ps3 version is not out until November some time I’m thinking there fixing all the s**t which there is a lot of......