Any way to pre-order over the phone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bhimpele, Jun 14, 2010.

1. bhimpele macrumors member

From my work computer, I can't seem to get to the screen within Apple.com that verifys my eligibility or allows me to buy an iPhone. When I click submit when trying to buy a new phone and add a new line, nothing happens. Does anyone now if there is another way to order online tomorrow, or can I call, even it means calling another retailer?

2. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Have you tired AT&T's website? They also do pre-orders. Best Buy is also doing pre-orders.

You can also pre-order on an local Apple Store. I don't think they allow phone pre-orders, but you might want to check. If they do, well, you in luck.

3. doubleatheman macrumors 6502a

doubleatheman

Seems like a local AT&T retail store would not mind accepting the order over the phone.

4. bhimpele thread starter macrumors member

Do you mean that these retailers are accepting these online? Do you happen to know if they guarentee June 24th shipping?

5. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Apple and AT&T have done in the past that if you choose to, they will ship the device to your home via UPS/Fedex. The arrival of it is the 24th (if you order within first couple of days) usually.

6. bhimpele thread starter macrumors member

I just called Apple and they said that I can order over the phone, I so I guess that I will do that, they also said that they dont open till 7 so maybe that will be when we can all pre-order, but not sure.