I've moved into a new house and unfortunately I don't have an office (like my old house), so my PC is located downstairs in the basement. This isn't a huge problem, but it causes me to not use it as often because I'm usually upstairs with my kids, etc. So... I'm thinking about getting a MacBook (Air?) to use upstairs. 65% of the time it will be used on the couch (with the trackpad) and the other 35% I'll use it on my dining room table with a mouse. Does anybody else have a similar situation? I really don't need the laptop to be portable because it will stay at home most of the time (except maybe using it at work during downtime to play games/watch short movies). The 11" seems great for the couch, but then really small on the dining room table as a PC replacement.