Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Razer(x)

macrumors regular
May 7, 2014
By your own admission it's not fixed.

But now you have to deal with another problem...

I wouldn't consider either these things a problem, but considering you do that's called gambling and losing.

If you're going to complain about the cost of Apple equipment then you probably shouldn't be buying Apple equipment, everybody knows it's at a price premium. I presume you knew you could buy something similar from a different manufacturer at a lower cost.

I don't understand, are you trying to troll or what?

The keys are aligned much better than the previous version, also the fact that the keys are harder is not really an issue, i was just stating that difference.

Maybe the previous version was too much soft and Apple fixed it, did you ever consider that? i guess not

I'm happy now

AppleNewton

macrumors 68000
Apr 3, 2007
1 Finite Place
$120 for a magic keyboard - you overpaid then. $99 or $89 with employee discounts.

I have a handful for business and they appear misaligned probably due to the shape of the keys themselves. they look slightly misaligned but at a different angle look normal.

Razer(x)

macrumors regular
May 7, 2014
$120 for a magic keyboard - you overpaid then. $99 or $89 with employee discounts.

I have a handful for business and they appear misaligned probably due to the shape of the keys themselves. they look slightly misaligned but at a different angle look normal.

Well it's not about the correct amount (i even paid in €), but on the concept that if we're paying quality, things like these should not be present

That said, the Apple customer service provided me a new keyboard in one day and that's very good

Also now we know that new revisions are different

AppleNewton

macrumors 68000
Apr 3, 2007
1 Finite Place
these are all mixed from the first release and newer.

No-one is forcing you to buy apple's magic keyboard you can still buy the wired one for $49.

potatis

macrumors 6502a
Dec 9, 2006
If they can't align those keys, then too bad they just didn't make them full size and have the top one aligned a bit to the left. Would've looked/felt better, and also both shift keys would be the same width.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.