After making many attempts I have given up on finding a 64gb Black AT&T; so I think I will just get whatever they have including a white 16gb wifi. Total opposite of what i want. I placed an order online that wont ship till April 24! anyways I am just wondering if anyone else is going to just give up on there specific model and buying whatever apple has that day they decide to stand in line? Btw anyone knows what the depreciation of used iPad2 looks like? eBay only has new ones and there are still shortages so the prices are inflated. I hope by April 24 I wont be losing to much $$$.