Anyone else ever do something like this?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by kobyh15, Apr 9, 2012.

1. kobyh15 macrumors 6502a

I'm in medical school and thought the iPad would be a good way to read, annotate, and make notes on the boat load of PDFs that we get heaved upon us at school. It has become a critical part of my studies now, and not just for PDFs, but PowerPoints as well. I don't know how I ever managed without it. Obviously, I take it with me everyday to and from school. I have an Incipio Lexington case that I really like, but I don't really trust just throwing it in my backpack with all of my other books, computer charger, etc. The case is nice but screen protection is a little light. So I wanted to find something that would give some impact protection while transporting in my backpack. I have a booq Vyper hard case sleeve that I use with my MacBook Pro 13" and it's awesome. Never worry about it getting dinged up in my bag. So I went perusing on booq's website for something similar that would add some good impact protection while transporting. I didn't find anything specifically for the new iPad that would really do the job, but then I had a thought...booq makes a Vyper hard case sleeve for the 11" MacBook Air. In short, I ordered it and it looks like it's going to work perfectly for what I need. The iPad with the case on fits snugly in the sleeve. It even has some small pockets inside to house some cords and the charger. There's also a loop for my stylus. Anyone else using a non-typical case or sleeve for their new iPad?

Attached Files:

2. Blorzoga macrumors 68030

Blorzoga

Cool story, bro.