Anyone else got this update message?

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by zhengfu23, Sep 7, 2015.

1. zhengfu23 macrumors newbie

zhengfu23

Got a random update prompt earlier today. What is it suppose to mean? IMG_0099.jpg

2. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

3. xaqt93 macrumors 6502

xaqt93

Yeah, got it on my AIR 2 and iPhone 6. It's a glitch. Got my hopes up, although Apple has never released a beta over the weekend and they have never relased a beta at midnight. Haha

4. zhengfu23 thread starter macrumors newbie

zhengfu23

Haha, I was hoping it was a real update, too. The battery life on my iPhone 5s is horrible right now, not sure if it's because I got the Watch since it happened a little bit after that. When I went to the Apple store the hardware diagnostics shows that there are some springboard crashes and certain apps stuck in infinite loops. I hope it gets fixed soon, hate to charge it like 3 times a day...... meanwhile the watch is awesome with almost 35% battery left after a full day of use.

Anyone else had the battery issue like me?

5. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

I think this is the fourth or fifth thread over the past few days about this.

6. C DM macrumors Westmere

7. bbfc macrumors 68030

bbfc

Someone said it's because the beta is 30 days old (or something along those lines), so it's an automated pop-up.

8. FatPuppy macrumors 68000

FatPuppy

Oh good, another "I got an update pop up", let s post screenshots with it and make the thread 20 pages long.

9. bbfc macrumors 68030

bbfc

And every single person will say 'but there was no update' like wtf Apple etc etc.