Anyone else having a problem finding the Sprint 64GB Black 4S?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by eNcrypTioN, Oct 23, 2011.

1. eNcrypTioN macrumors 6502

Every single place I go here in Fort Lauderdale is sold out of the Sprint 64GB Black iPhone? Anyone else having issues finding this particular model at Bestbuy, Apple, or Sprint?

2. r.j.s Moderator emeritus

r.j.s

Nope, everybody around here has the 64GB model. You can even order it online right now.

3. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

I'm on at&t but I found the 64gb 4s was the easiest to find…?

4. applefan289 macrumors 68000

I live in Pembroke Pines. When I went to an at&t store a few days back they said everywhere is sold out, and that my best bet is to buy from Apple.

I ended up reserving online on the Apple site for pickup at an Apple store the next day.

This seems like the most sure way to get it.

Most of the 64GB ones were available. The ones that were selling out were the at&t 16GB white models.

5. eNcrypTioN thread starter macrumors 6502

I've pretty much given up on trying to find one in the stores so I placed my order with Sprint. They can't seem to give me any kind of ETA on when I'll get my phone which is pretty frustrating. How does the Apple reservation system work? I put in my order and I can just walk in and pick it up the next day? If it's that easy I think I'll have to cancel my Sprint order because the wait is killing me. I've had this horrible HTC Touch Pro 2 for 2+ years and it does nothing but lock up everytime I try to do something.

6. applefan289 macrumors 68000

Yes, it's that simple. Every night starting at 9pm they allow you to reserve. You pay at the store the day after. Just make sure you're on the site ten minutes before 9pm so you can get the model you want. The Apple store was a great experience with personal setup, etc.