Anyone else STILL going to wait for the White iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Nagooya, Jul 24, 2010.

?

Are you STILL waiting for the White iPhone 4?

Poll closed Sep 12, 2010.
  1. YES! Can't live with anything but a white iPhone!

39 vote(s)
    14.4%
  2. No, I gave in and bought a black one.

102 vote(s)
    37.8%
  3. I wanted the black from day one.

67 vote(s)
    24.8%
  4. I love Miley Cyrus.

62 vote(s)
    23.0%
  1. Nagooya macrumors 6502

Nagooya

I can't handle having a black iPhone 4, I need the white.

I'll keep on waiting! How about you?!

2. maggie2101 macrumors member

Arrghh....I am being torn asunder by the indecision. I want a white one but who knows how long later this year is? I have the ordering page on the AT&T site open in another tab. :eek:

3. Bobby Corwen macrumors 68030

That would make me so mad if the white iPhone came out like early August or something annoying like that.

Just after I bought a black.

4. dischNoutTAspd macrumors regular

later this year prob means around christmas . and by that time you might as well wait for the iphone "5" . get the black now if you want a iphone 4, then sell it to get the iphone "5" .. its just a color. im done waiting i ordered mine last night.

5. maggie2101 macrumors member

With my luck this is exactly what is going to happen.

6. Nagooya thread starter macrumors 6502

Nagooya

7. Aaron J macrumors newbie

I slept on it last night. woke up and decided that I would try all my local outlets here for the black, if I wasn't able to find one then I would wait.

Wasn't able to find one, but still haven't ordered the black one!! I want the white one so BAD!! I got my green bumper for it and a sweet green shelf background all ready to go....I am also in the "If I wait too long the next version will be around the corner" boat!

I don't know what to do!!! :( but my 3G is losing it's leg's. If I order the black and the white becomes avail like Sept or early Oct..I think I'll slap my mom, I'll be so mad!!!

8. Chunkycat macrumors 6502

Don't you think you're exaggerating a bit?:confused:
    I mean I understand how you feel, I wanted a white one too, but I had to go with the black model for certain reasons. I was actually contemplating getting it on another line, swapping lines with my black phone and then cancelling the extra line and selling the black one. Disappointed that there's no white model, but it's not like I'm desperate. It's just a color after all!
    Now I'm sure I'll just wait for iPhone 5 to have it white.
    And black is pretty cool too! Besides, with all available skins you can do a lot with it!:)
    Cheer up, guys! Maybe iPhone 5 will have more colors! ;)

9. makefunnyfaces macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

I wanted white originally, but I broke down & got a black. My mom doesn't really care about color, & doesn't mind waiting for the white, so she's going to switch with me when it comes out. :)

10. rans0m00 macrumors 6502

Is Miley legal yet? If so the correct answer is Miley.... If not then I wanted the black iphone from the start.

11. cocky jeremy macrumors 68040

cocky jeremy

Nope. I finally gave in. I sold my 3GS in May, assuming we'd be able to get white at launch, so i've been without a phone long enough. But, my girlfriend, sister, and both parents are getting iPhones sometime between now and December, so one of them will trade with me. (Not my girlfriend, she wants a white one)

12. StuddedLeather macrumors 6502a

Nope. I'm buying the black as soon as I can. Whenever they get stock here in NYC. . .:rolleyes:

13. ClutchThese macrumors 65816

ClutchThese

14. Nagooya thread starter macrumors 6502

Nagooya

Nah, she'll be legal in November. :mad:

15. Ish macrumors 68010

Ish

By the time the white one comes out the forum will be full of "Buy white iPhone now or wait for iPhone 5?" threads. :rolleyes:

16. calb macrumors 6502

She's fair game this side of the pond! Too bad I'm not a fan.

And yeah, I gave up waiting.

17. rans0m00 macrumors 6502

Not so much of a fan either but hey I figure with my excellent people skills I could sweet talk my way into getting married without a prenuptial then I could just divorce a couple years later and live happily ever after.... Yeah I am so joking btw.

18. Block macrumors 6502a

Block

Miley Cyrus will probably be getting a white iPhone! :cool:

19. rans0m00 macrumors 6502

20. molala macrumors 6502a

Just think how many people will turn legal before we can buy a white iphone 4. Not that I know who Miley is.

Personally, I will wait for white, but if it's not available by December, then I'll wait for the iPhone 5. Still have my 3G.

21. Fabienne macrumors 65816

Fabienne

I really wanted the white one. I waited through the unveiling of the iPhone in mid June. No white one. Then there were rumors of white phones and rumors of rumors of white phones. Then Steve said that there would be white phones shipping at the end of July. Oh, goodie. Now there isn't anything remotely like that on the horizon.

Seeing that I don't have an iPhone now, and that I wanted an iPhone first and a white one well after that, I thought I would be silly if I held out for the phone and am going to put it in a case any way. So, I am probably just being silly, and I went ahead and ordered the black one and not worrying about it.

22. CrAkD macrumors 68040

CrAkD

I gave in and reserved a black on Friday. I've waited long enough.

23. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

I won't say that I "Can't live without the white one", yet that's the one that i've wanted so I'll wait for it. I can live without the iPhone 4, the iPhone 3G I've been holding onto for a couple of years is still an incredible phone.

24. hryan4740 macrumors regular

hryan4740

I feel the same way. I'm accident prone enough that it's definitely going in a case, if my CandyShell ever ships. I was really looking forward to that white front though.