Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
1st time with white bezel... however I've got it covered with a rose gold bordered screen protector... so it's actually rose gold faced and not white!

my last phone had a black with white polka dots skin on the black portion of the phone and the 2 prior to that I put a neon pink carbon fiber skin on.... so it's not that big a deal to me what color the face is, I guess... since I always seem to have a skin on it anyways!

tekchic

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Me... I've wanted a white iPhone since iPhone 4 (and still got black that year since white wasn't available). Switched to Samsung Galaxy S3 for 2 years (white), then switched back to iPhone 6+ 2 years ago.

Wanted white 6+, but on preorder night (that was a fiasco haha), the only thing available for pickup in Plus was black / 128gb, so I leapt on it.

This year I decided patience wins the game, and I've got a Rose Gold 256gb 7+ arriving on Thursday. It'll match my rose gold iPad Pro 9.7" and if I upgrade to Series 2 AW, I think I'll go rose gold too. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.