Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mavis

macrumors 601
Jul 30, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
Works fine on my iPhone 5; 7500 tracks.

The initial load is much slower than beta 6, though - actually I think it was betas 5 and 6 that were really quick to load, but the GM is back to being really slow :(

LJSurfa

macrumors member
Feb 3, 2013
Scratch that. It seems to be missing some tracks from albums. Always the same tracks. Anyone know a fix? Just skips over the track and moves on.

----------

On the iPhone and iPad- same tracks skipped. Weird!?!?!

crzdcolombian

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2010
It didn't work for me I had bout 40 songs on my itunes and 17k in itunes match. None of the match songs worked. I signed out of iTunes and went back in and now it works.

heyjessej

macrumors newbie
Feb 11, 2013
Now, I don't have iTunes Match but I've realized any media I've bought I can stream which I find absolutely amazing! Songs and music videos can be streamed/downloaded over 4G and Tv Shows/Movies can only be downloaded or streamed over wifi. Is this a known feature? I found it yesterday and flipped out haha.

SA16

macrumors member
Nov 3, 2009
Just a thought, but do you have an active wifi connection? If not then the songs may not play/download if you have "Use Cellular Data" switched off under Settings>iTunes & App Store.

That did it! Thanks for the advice. Didn't even think to check there.

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati
I am still having album art issues. Several of mine are just showing up on my phone. The artwork is present in iTunes. Last week I went through the process of deleting all my music from iTunes Match and from iTunes itself. Turning off match. Then loading all songs back into iTunes verifying all the album art was there then turning match back on and letting match the music again.

But I still run into this on my phone :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 62
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.