Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

himynameiscody

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 9, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Does it get dirty quickly? Curious if the material attracts dirt or is east to clean

himynameiscody

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 9, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Guess I'll get a colored one

robby001

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2010
My white bumper has held up pretty well. Have had it about two months and it seems about the same as it was the day I bought it. I keep it in a holster most of the time but my 3 and 5 year olds do play with it from time to time. The thing I worried about mine before I purchased was that the other reviewers said there turned gray. When I got mine the outside band was white plastic the inner was a gray plastic/rubber. Looks really cool.

----------

I will take a picture of mine to show you. Not true on it getting dirty easy, It also cleans just fine unless you stain it. Which all color except black would be hard to clean if stained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.