Anyone ordering the pink sports band?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by nasa25, May 4, 2015.

1. nasa25 macrumors 65816

I've been rocking my 38mm sport white since 4.24 and loving every minute of it. I just copped a pink sport band which states May shipping and am pumped for its arrival. Anyone else order a pink band for their sport?

2. GrimmsGirl macrumors 6502

GrimmsGirl

I ordered a pink sport band for my ss Watch with white sport band. Does that count? :)

I also ordered a green sport band and a stainless link band as well. I'm loving the white, but I'm definitely feeling like I need more choices in order for the watch to fit into my every day life aesthetically.

3. chrysee macrumors member

chrysee

I ordered a Sport with a pink band on 04/10 and still won't see it til "June". Haha I'm not bitter ;P

4. SixtyK macrumors 6502a

SixtyK

Have any extra band orders started shipping yet? I certainly haven't heard from anyone claiming they've received one.

5. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

I wish they'd call it coral, because that is what it really is.

I ordered a green one. It hasn't shipped yet. :(

6. Shanghaichica macrumors 603

Shanghaichica

I also have the Sports watch with white band and ordered a separate pink sports band. I'm still waiting. Don't expect to see it anytime soon.

7. SixtyK macrumors 6502a

SixtyK

Isn't "coral" just a Crayola word for a shade of pink?

8. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

Nope. Coral has an orange tone, pink does not.

Example:

Attached Files:

9. chrysee macrumors member

chrysee

Am I the only one who uses the pink silicone iPhone 6 case? I think the Sport bands match the colors on those cases or are very close. It's definitely a salmon/coral color more than a traditional pink.

10. GrumpyMom macrumors 601

GrumpyMom

I want one. I eventually want all of the sport band colors and coral pink is at the top of my list now that I've seen my sister-in-law's pink sport watch in person. But I won't get one until I can walk into the local Apple Store and purchase it there and leave with one in hand. I'm kind of sick of waiting on shipping from Apple, to be honest. It's such a relief to finally have all three of our Apple Watch orders accounted for. I'm not going through their online store ordering process again anytime soon if I can help it. And I really want more bands, too. But...no.

I might make an exception for a leather band. I do need a more formal option and I don't know how much longer I can wait if in-store availability looks like it will be pushed to late summer.

11. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

I have the red silicone case - it's really nice. SOOO wish they would do a red strap.

I want a real pink, and a purple too. ;)

12. SixtyK macrumors 6502a

SixtyK

It's a pinkish orange, to be fair...

13. nasa25 thread starter macrumors 65816

That's the best avatar on this site