So, I bought the first iPhone on day 1 - $599. Last year I bought the 3G at $299 (16GB white). I am ineligible for upgrade prices until December, but the thought of not having the latest and greatest iPhone is killing me. So I am thinking about paying the $399 for the new 3GS tomorrow (and then hopefully selling my 3G for like $250 or $300). Is anyone else paying the extra amount or does this seem ridiculous - I mean waiting til December seems like the rationale thing, right?