Anyone STILL not charged for their phones

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by exileskimer, Oct 18, 2011.

1. exileskimer macrumors member

ATT still has yet to charge me for my 3 4s' that I ordered. I received them on launch day

2. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

I haven't been charged either. I'm sure it's coming though.

3. exileskimer thread starter macrumors member

4. silverbullet361 macrumors newbie

silverbullet361

No charges either. Order from At&T premier, and now nothing is charged or pending.

5. Bossboss macrumors member

same. possibility of falling through the cracks? lol keeping my fingers crossed on that one.

6. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

same here. I bought my mom an iPhone 4 on 10/4 and still nothing.

7. iphone4sATT macrumors newbie

no charge

I ordered 2 from Apple and one via AT&T Premier. Charged for Apple but nothing from AT&T. The pending charge has dropped off. In addition, I ordered 2 phones (one from Apple and one from AT&T) on the same line and both at the upgrade price. I have done this for every iphone launch to date starting with the 3G. I know some will argue that it is unethical but I really don't feel it is wrong if they let you order multiple times and charge you the lower price. I also went 4 years without upgrading one line since I always like to keep a line with an upgrade just in case I break or lose a phone. AT&T makes good money off my account even with selling me more than one phone at subsidized pricing. In fact, my line becomes eligible usually every 6 months for upgrade pricing. Not sure of my FAN has something to do with it our just the age of my account.

8. Silverbird0000 macrumors 6502a

They have never caught on to this and charged you the full price later on one of the two phones? I don't think it's unethical as they screw you at every chance they get. You are just playing their game.

9. surfologist87 macrumors 6502

Are you saying you buy one at the 2 year upgrade price from att, then run over to apple and buy another one att the 2 year upgrade price before it shows up on your account? Nice!
    I wasnt sure what you were explaining..

10. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

Neither of my iPhone 4S are on my credit card. Never had even a pending charge. Nothing.

I somehow think they will show up soon!:p

11. vegastime macrumors regular

To many of us have not been charged for them to fall through the cracks. Would be nice, though.

Still waiting to be charged.

12. MicroGirl macrumors newbie

On the same boat here. I pre-order online from AT&T website through upgrade (been out of contract for 1 year). My debit card was charged immediately but then like after 2 days the pending transaction was gone and the money went back to my account. I thought that after they shipped the phone the transaction will be back but nope then I said hmm maybe when I get the phone the 14th? I got my phone Friday morning and still no charge.

So I'm just enjoying thinking my phone was for "free" for now. lol :p

13. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

I'm still charge-free. I'm sure it'll come out of my account by the end of the week.

14. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

DiamondMac

There are several of these threads and each one has people like me telling you all that others for the iPhone 4 (like myself) saw nothing for days after the release day. There were similar threads like this when the iPhone came out

In the end, EVERYONE will get charged. EVERYONE.

Best my memory can remember, not a single person who wasnt charged the first week ever got away free of charge

15. Press22 macrumors 6502

Press22

Haven't been charged yet either.
    Crossing my fingers that it doesn't happen. Although it probably will.

Last year I did preorder but as soon as it shipped the money was gone.

16. Durandal02 macrumors member

I just got charged today, and I got the iPhone 4S the 14th. So you will get charged ;)

17. elaniemay macrumors 6502

elaniemay

I'm still waiting too, but I know it's coming.

18. CerealKillers macrumors member

Yea I pre-ordered the 4S on 10/4 and received it the 14th but my card has yet to be charged. It'll be interesting to see how that changes by the end of the week.