anyone who pre-ordered , that lives in the southeast

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by fleali88, Jun 22, 2010.

1. fleali88 macrumors regular

and their tracking info is stuck at, departing alaska, i just called apple and fed ex, apple did confirm the 23rd delivery date email (just had to hear for myself), and fed ex said that my order is in the indianapolis hub(fedex.com just isnt updated yet), and they said that they will NOT hold this package when it comes in for delivery. so a good chance ( i live in ga) we will get them tomorrow.

2. Craiger macrumors 6502a

Craiger

Have you checked the weather in Indy? It's not looking good.... Oh and I'm in the same boat as you.

3. macatak911 macrumors regular

Wait, does your tracking say "departing" or "in transit"?

4. kovalchuk71 macrumors 6502

Youll be fine. I live in NC and mine is in Newark for some reason :confused:

Im not worried. When it comes, it comes (hopefully tomorrow, as I was told :) )

5. Krafty macrumors 601

Krafty

I live in GA as well. I called FedEx twice.

The first women right off the bat said that mines is processed and ready for overnight shipping, the second guy just said there is a label on it, they just havent taken control of it yet.

6. fleali88 thread starter macrumors regular

the purple bar says "in transit" but under that it says "departed fedex location Alaska"

7. Topher317 macrumors newbie

I'm in Charlotte, NC and I received the email today and here is a screenshot of my FedEx tracking page.

*crosses fingers* I hope it comes tomorrow. :apple:

Attached Files:

• SS.jpg
      SS.jpg
      File size:
      115.1 KB
      Views:
  8. jfk3674 macrumors member

I'm in GA, and I have been cleared in AK for almost 24 hours now. I have not called since I always seem to get the Fedex rep who only reads the same info I have. :rolleyes:

Though reading the letter from Apple it does seem like tomorrow AM is when they expect all tracking info to be corrected.

9. Krafty macrumors 601

Krafty

10. rusty2192 macrumors 6502a

According to fedex tracking, mine has been sitting in Louisville since 1:45 this morning. Now it just needs to make the 75 mile journey over to Lexington. :D

11. peppermg macrumors newbie

Nashville here.

Jun 21, 2010 1:02 PM In transit ANCHORAGE, AK Package available for clearance

Estimated delivery: Jun 23, 2010 by 10:30 AM

12. AaronE macrumors 6502

I'm in NC and mine was leaving AK almost 24 hours ago. And I received the email about 23rd being the delivery date.

13. wope macrumors member

Mine is being delivered to New Orleans. The Fedex site is showing the phone as in transit from Memphis to New Orleans. It is still showing a delivery date of 6/24, even though I received the e-mail from Apple saying to expect delivery tomorrow. Historically, I always receive the package the day following it leaving Memphis, which would mean I'll get it tomorrow.

14. agoat macrumors regular

I preorder instore with pen and paper, rep call at 9PM confirming the order. Right now my order is shipped and at FORT WORTH, TX earlier today.

15. JustinP81 macrumors 6502

Mine is in Memphis (since 12:30 am) and I live in Tampa. I gotta believe the FedEx tracking isn't keeping up with the speed of the packages.

Tomorrow... here we come.

16. Tankfantry macrumors regular

Tankfantry

Same here bro and mine is heading in the opposite direction.

17. carrako macrumors regular

Mine has been stuck at "in transit" in AK for awhile now. Still shows Delivery tomorrow the 23rd though.

I am in Alabama.

Attached Files:

18. carrako macrumors regular

Just updated to "Int'l Shipment Release" in AK

19. Jbeggroll macrumors member

Jbeggroll

20. jfk3674 macrumors member

My status was just updated as well for International shipment release. So I guess I need to look to see when the next flight to memphis is?

21. karthwyne macrumors newbie

karthwyne

Mine has been updated now as well. Still show tomorrow morning by 10:30am.

"Jun 22, 2010 11:54 AM
    Int'l shipment release
    ANCHORAGE, AK"

22. Craiger macrumors 6502a

Craiger

I called FedEx and the first lady said my phone is in Louisville and I shouldn't expect an update until after midnight when it will arrive on a ramp "somewhere" in Tennessee. The next two people I called said it was in Indianapolis. NONE of them knew about iphones getting here tomorrow instead of Thursday.

I think I might not get mine until Thursday because of this delay.

23. dfeigenbaum1 macrumors member

Mine UPS

Tracking #, got it @ 5:30 this morning, still not showing up :mad::mad::mad::(

24. jfk3674 macrumors member

i'm thinking since my phone was released at 11.53 AK time, it should be on the 3.16 AK time flight out to memphis. I just wonder about the timing in getting it to Atlanta tomorrow. Seems like it would have to be a big turn around over night.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/FDX94

25. wx4olf macrumors regular

wx4olf

My wife's was in Memphis when I checked this morning. Hopefully it will be delivered tomorrow. We are in Savannah by the way. Now if the one I ordered for myself five minutes later would just ship!:confused: