Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Branskins

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 8, 2008
Keyboard is shipped and delivers tomorrow.

Hope the trackpad updates and ships also!

Branskins

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 8, 2008
Got my magic trackpad and keyboard! The trackpad is beautiful. It also messes with your mind with the clicking sound and the haptic feedback.

My favorite part of both of these are how solid they feel and look. I like the slab/wedge look they have

Wreckus

macrumors 65816
Jan 22, 2015
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Doing the UPS tracking game. It keeps on switching from ready for pickup and received into UPS possession: Canada. However, just now my Trackpad status switched to Concord, ON. I'm in Edmonton and its going to be delivered by end of day on Tuesday. Hoping it will be quicker, but we'll see.

EDIT: Keyboard is in Concord as well...unless the status's changes again to somewhere in Canada or Hasn't been picked up yet.:confused:

riffola

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2010
NYC
Apple stores in NYC have all 3 in stock now. Picked up the Magic Trackpad 2 from 5th Avenue today. If it's not on the shelves, either do an in-store pickup or ask them to bring it out. They definitely have them now.

AdonisSMU

macrumors 604
Oct 23, 2010
They got them in store yesterday. I cancelled my shipment because Lasership has never delivered a product to my door on time or ever honestly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.