Anyones Boxwave case ship?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by MACis122, Jul 9, 2010.

1. MACis122 macrumors regular

I did get an email from them sayin that there was a delay about a week ago. Anyone else get anymore info from the company?

2. makefunnyfaces macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

All I got was a couple of emails saying that shipment had been delayed yet again. That was a while back. I don't mind that they are taking awhile (considering it was a cheap case), but it is wrong of them to keep delaying it. They should have been upfront at the beginning.

3. dylanursula macrumors 6502

Mine was meant to ship yesterday but I cancelled it Thur to get the Nude instead which gets here today

4. TarHeelBorn88 macrumors regular

Nope mine said it was suppose to on July 9th and it still says "Pre Ordered". I'm getting tired of waiting, so I emailed them Friday night and should have a response by tomorrow.

5. jonjames macrumors regular

i havent received mine yet as a matter of fact the status says pre order still

6. bobright macrumors 601

7. macfan881 macrumors 68020

my shipment went off of preorder i emailed them to see whats up if i dont see any difference I'm getting a refund

8. Quaildog macrumors newbie

mine hasnt shipped either and was supposed to ship on the ninth :mad:
    i emailed them on monday so i'm hoping to get a response today, if not im canceling.

9. subtleknife macrumors newbie

This company is complete garbage and basically lied to everyone about free cases being available on the JUNE 24th. It's July 14th and they are STILL not available and should have shipped by now according to their bogus email.

10. Quaildog macrumors newbie

I missed the free case promo but the cases I ordered had a ship date of July 9 and I also ordered some screen protectors. Right now I'm not a happy camper.

11. macfan881 macrumors 68020

just got a email from them.

I regret to inform you that, due to an unexpected high volume of response to the promotional iPhone 4 case pricing, we have experienced a slight delay with the shipment date for the Apple iPhone 4 FlexiSkin. We are expecting to fulfill your order within the next week.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. To compensate for the delay you have experienced with your purchase, I will be happy to personally speak with our Operations Department to ensure that your order is processed and shipped as a priority once the FlexiSkin becomes available

so i retracted my claim with paypal and ill wait a week and see what happens.

12. TarHeelBorn88 macrumors regular

I emailed them a few days ago and I still have not received a response. how do i go about canceling my order if I did it with my credit/ debit? Never dealing with Boxwave again, free means never receiving with them

13. fubar888 macrumors member

I cancelled my order on this garbage and received a refund.

First, they delayed the shipment.
    Second, when I asked them if they had actually tested an actual iPhone 4 on these cases to see if there were any issues with the flash reflecting off the plastic, there was no response.

I am betting all these cases have the flash reflection problem.

14. subtleknife macrumors newbie

Exactly, "Free" to Boxwave means we'll charge your credit card for the shipping IMMEDIATELY after you place the order but not really ever ship you anything and just hope you don't notice or bother disputing the charge.

Seeing as they never respond to emails or simply send you generic cut & pasted responses, I looked on their website for a phone number to call, but of course there isn't one.

15. Quaildog macrumors newbie

How did you go about canceling the order? I sent them an email via their contact us part of their page but I'm nit sure how reliable that is.

I should have realized they were fishy when I saw they charged me without shipping yet.

16. makefunnyfaces macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

I wasn't angry about it initially, but now it's just getting ridiculous. I don't care enough about four dollars to cancel my order, but I can promise you one thing: I will NEVER deal with Boxwave again. After this little snafu I'm through with them.

17. fubar888 macrumors member

I just replied to the order confirmation email.
    orderupdate@boxwavemail.com

They replied pretty quickly, and I received my refund in a day or two.

18. sheaitisnotso macrumors regular

I got my refund by emailing customer service and it was within 48 hours. If you don't hear from them by then try again.

19. Quaildog macrumors newbie

Cool thanks for the help. I filed a dispute with paypal as well just to be sure I'm cover. My order was almost 40 bucks I am pretty pissed. I was gonna let it slide if they had replied to me today bit I never heard from them since I emailed them on Monday.

20. trav54 macrumors newbie

trav54

21. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

it is ridiculous

said ready to ship on the 24th, then delayed to July 9th, then delayed to July 14 and it still hasnt shipped:mad:.....even though it NOW says they have them in stock and ready to ship

what a joke

22. danpass macrumors 68020

danpass

any more responses?

maybe I'll simply go to my paypal account and cancel/get a refund.

23. iTzChasE macrumors 6502

iTzChasE

Hmm. Just opened a dispute with PayPal, and what do you know? Less than 10 minutes later they responded to 1 of the 3 emails I sent them asking to Cancel my order.

24. Quaildog macrumors newbie

25. james92se macrumors 6502a

I got an e-mail a couple of weeks ago saying there was a delay blahblahblah my order would ship on the 14th and that I would get an e-mail notification on that day with tracking info or whatever. Of course, I never got anything and checking my order status online shows it still hasn't shipped :rolleyes: