Anyone's Leopard not ship out yet?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by svalentine, Oct 25, 2007.

1. svalentine macrumors regular

I'm on the west coast in Washington State and I ordered the first day, selected the fastest shipping method, it says "Ships by: DELIVERS ON OCTOBER 26TH" and its still only prepared for shipping. I hope It will still arrive tomorow.

Update: YAY!!

Shipped on: Oct 25, 2007 via FEDERAL EXPRESS
    Oct 25, 2007 8:59 AM Picked up SCHAUMBURG, IL

Estimated delivery Oct 26, 2007 by 10:30 AM

2. JW008 macrumors 6502

Yeah, I'm in Florida and in the same boat. I know there is plenty of time left, but I would still feel better if it would ship already!

Come on Steve! Ship our Leopard discs or we'll vote Republican in 2008! :D

3. NewtypeCJ macrumors 6502

NewtypeCJ

Same here -- I'm in Texas. Says shipping is priority overnite though, so I'm hopeful it'll go out today.

4. DoreanGrae macrumors regular

I'm in New York and I've got the same status. Given that it's shipping priority overnight, it'll go out at some point today. They can't do it too early though, because using the standard free shipping (3-5 business days) I receive my Apple orders quite literally 24 hours after ordering them. If they shipped with expedited shipping say, 2 hours ago, I'd probably get it by 6 PM today. :D

You'll get it tomorrow. Worry not and trust in Steve.

5. JW008 macrumors 6502

Washington State, Texas, New York, and Florida? I don't think you could get any more geographically different (at least in the U.S.). That kind of makes me feel better that it's not just one section of the country.

I'm about 99% sure we'll get ours tomorrow, but it sure does suck that other people's are shipping and ours aren't...:eek:

6. pitt1717 macrumors regular

well, im in the same boat. still prepared and im in NJ. i would like to trust steve, but after "trusting" Bill for so long, i can barely trust my self.

7. dj420118 macrumors regular

Well from what i have read on other posts...Apple's order status update page has been seen to be almost 12 hours delayed on updating your shipping status. That might be what is happening to most of us. It may be on its way but the fact that so many orders are going out its just taking a while to update.

8. illicium macrumors regular

Mine hasn't even made it to "Prepared for Shipping". Mine still says "Not Yet Shipped" :(

Mine is one of the Up To Date Copies tho, so I may not get it on time anyways.

9. svalentine thread starter macrumors regular

I just want a Fedex tracking number and I will be satisfied, lol. Because If it doesn't come tomorow, we will have to wait until Monday and that would suck!

10. VoodooDaddy macrumors 65816

I just got my shipment email and tracking # about 15min ago. I never was too worried about it not coming tomorrow though.

11. klb028 macrumors 6502

I ordered on Sunday afternoon, and my status is still "Prepared for Shipment." When I ordered, however, there was no option for any other shipping method other than standard. I really hope it ships out today! I don't see how it can make to me in one day.

I'm from Houston, Texas.

12. DeaconGraves macrumors 65816

DeaconGraves

I've had packages ship from Amazon priority overnight that have gone out as late as 10-11PM that have still made it to my house by noon the next day. So I'm not too worried.

But add me to the list of still waiting for shipment.

13. DoreanGrae macrumors regular

They're all going out with priority overnight shipping. They'll ship today and be there tomorrow. With the hubbub surrounding the "Guaranteed to be delivered on the 26th" and the massive number of people who pre-ordered because of that, Apple absolutely cannot afford to mess this up. They'll get to us tomorrow.

14. Samwise592 macrumors regular

Same here, hasent shipped yet

Priority Overnight
    Ships by: DELIVERS BY OCTOBER 26th

15. ichii macrumors 6502

ichii

Same here, I have the same message and i'm in PA. :(

16. c84216 macrumors member

I'm in Springfield, Missouri and, at 2:00pm CDT, I'm still "prepared for shipment" but nothing else.

I ordered on the first day around 9 am CDT. I've got my computer backed up and ready to go for installation (and crippled my iTunes since I moved my music folder).

I'm anxiously awaiting Leopard's arrival and am getting quite nervous seeing no status update when so many people have reported shipment.

I will be somewhat distraught, as much money as I paid, if it doesn't come tomorrow, especially with the status telling me quite explicitly it would be here tomorrow.

And it isn't as though I am out in the middle of nowhere, either!

17. svalentine thread starter macrumors regular

Update: YAY!!

Shipped on: Oct 25, 2007 via FEDERAL EXPRESS
    Oct 25, 2007 8:59 AM Picked up SCHAUMBURG, IL

Estimated delivery Oct 26, 2007 by 10:30 AM

18. JW008 macrumors 6502

Glad to hear it SVal! Send some good shipment vibes my way!

I'm with you! I'm not in a small town either! Come on! I'm getting anxious here!

19. gr8tfly macrumors 603

gr8tfly

Still "prepared for shipment" here in CA.

(arrival on 26th, priority overnight)

Shipped!

20. mode101 macrumors regular

:D Mine just changed to shipped. Delivered by 10:30 am! :D:apple::D

21. tristan123 macrumors newbie

Mine shipped out last night. But today I called the shipping company (Purolator) and they said it was in transit to Canada and would take 4 days! For some reason it seems like I got ground shipping and not priority. This happen to anybody else?

22. bdorpetzl macrumors regular

bdorpetzl

Port Washington, Wisconsin - Boats and Beer . . .
    I finally got my notification e-mail around 1:45 CDT saying that my package shipped. I checked tracking and it has been picked up since 7:40 PDT (9:40 CDT). I think the order status page is a little slow to update.

23. torpy macrumors regular

Amazon free 2-day shipping, hasn't shipped yet..
    Estimated ship date: 26th Oct
    Estimated delivery: 30th Oct :(

24. seh80 macrumors 6502

seh80

Mine still hasn't shipped. :( It's 2:45pm here so I'm losing hope very quickly. I ordered it the day it went on sale ...

25. c84216 macrumors member

Exactly one hour later, I get my shipping notice. For those of you who don't have it, hang in there. It'll be coming!