Anyone's Leopard not ship out yet?

svalentine

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 29, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
I'm on the west coast in Washington State and I ordered the first day, selected the fastest shipping method, it says "Ships by: DELIVERS ON OCTOBER 26TH" and its still only prepared for shipping. I hope It will still arrive tomorow.

Update: YAY!!

Shipped on: Oct 25, 2007 via FEDERAL EXPRESS
Oct 25, 2007 8:59 AM Picked up SCHAUMBURG, IL

Estimated delivery Oct 26, 2007 by 10:30 AM

JW008

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2005
Yeah, I'm in Florida and in the same boat. I know there is plenty of time left, but I would still feel better if it would ship already!

Come on Steve! Ship our Leopard discs or we'll vote Republican in 2008! :D

Comment

DoreanGrae

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2007
New York, NY
I'm in New York and I've got the same status. Given that it's shipping priority overnight, it'll go out at some point today. They can't do it too early though, because using the standard free shipping (3-5 business days) I receive my Apple orders quite literally 24 hours after ordering them. If they shipped with expedited shipping say, 2 hours ago, I'd probably get it by 6 PM today. :D

You'll get it tomorrow. Worry not and trust in Steve.

Comment

JW008

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2005
Washington State, Texas, New York, and Florida? I don't think you could get any more geographically different (at least in the U.S.). That kind of makes me feel better that it's not just one section of the country.

I'm about 99% sure we'll get ours tomorrow, but it sure does suck that other people's are shipping and ours aren't...:eek:

Comment

pitt1717

macrumors 6502
Jul 13, 2007
well, im in the same boat. still prepared and im in NJ. i would like to trust steve, but after "trusting" Bill for so long, i can barely trust my self.

Comment

dj420118

macrumors regular
May 17, 2006
Well from what i have read on other posts...Apple's order status update page has been seen to be almost 12 hours delayed on updating your shipping status. That might be what is happening to most of us. It may be on its way but the fact that so many orders are going out its just taking a while to update.

Comment

illicium

macrumors regular
Jul 31, 2007
Mine hasn't even made it to "Prepared for Shipping". Mine still says "Not Yet Shipped" :(

Mine is one of the Up To Date Copies tho, so I may not get it on time anyways.

Comment

svalentine

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 29, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
I just want a Fedex tracking number and I will be satisfied, lol. Because If it doesn't come tomorow, we will have to wait until Monday and that would suck!

Comment

VoodooDaddy

macrumors 65816
May 14, 2003
I just got my shipment email and tracking # about 15min ago. I never was too worried about it not coming tomorrow though.

Comment

klb028

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2006
Texas
I ordered on Sunday afternoon, and my status is still "Prepared for Shipment." When I ordered, however, there was no option for any other shipping method other than standard. I really hope it ships out today! I don't see how it can make to me in one day.

I'm from Houston, Texas.

Comment

DeaconGraves

macrumors 65816
Apr 25, 2007
Dallas, TX
I've had packages ship from Amazon priority overnight that have gone out as late as 10-11PM that have still made it to my house by noon the next day. So I'm not too worried.

But add me to the list of still waiting for shipment.

Comment

DoreanGrae

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2007
New York, NY
I ordered on Sunday afternoon, and my status is still "Prepared for Shipment." When I ordered, however, there was no option for any other shipping method other than standard. I really hope it ships out today! I don't see how it can make to me in one day.

I'm from Houston, Texas.
They're all going out with priority overnight shipping. They'll ship today and be there tomorrow. With the hubbub surrounding the "Guaranteed to be delivered on the 26th" and the massive number of people who pre-ordered because of that, Apple absolutely cannot afford to mess this up. They'll get to us tomorrow.

Comment

c84216

macrumors member
Jul 15, 2006
I'm in Springfield, Missouri and, at 2:00pm CDT, I'm still "prepared for shipment" but nothing else.

I ordered on the first day around 9 am CDT. I've got my computer backed up and ready to go for installation (and crippled my iTunes since I moved my music folder).

I'm anxiously awaiting Leopard's arrival and am getting quite nervous seeing no status update when so many people have reported shipment.

I will be somewhat distraught, as much money as I paid, if it doesn't come tomorrow, especially with the status telling me quite explicitly it would be here tomorrow.

And it isn't as though I am out in the middle of nowhere, either!

Comment

svalentine

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 29, 2007
Tokyo, Japan

Comment

JW008

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2005

Glad to hear it SVal! Send some good shipment vibes my way!

I'm in Springfield, Missouri and, at 2:00pm CDT, I'm still "prepared for shipment" but nothing else.

I ordered on the first day around 9 am CDT. I've got my computer backed up and ready to go for installation (and crippled my iTunes since I moved my music folder).

I'm anxiously awaiting Leopard's arrival and am getting quite nervous seeing no status update when so many people have reported shipment.

I will be somewhat distraught, as much money as I paid, if it doesn't come tomorrow, especially with the status telling me quite explicitly it would be here tomorrow.

I'm with you! I'm not in a small town either! Come on! I'm getting anxious here!

Comment

tristan123

macrumors newbie
Jul 6, 2005
Montreal, QC
Mine shipped out last night. But today I called the shipping company (Purolator) and they said it was in transit to Canada and would take 4 days! For some reason it seems like I got ground shipping and not priority. This happen to anybody else?

Comment

c84216

macrumors member
Jul 15, 2006

Exactly one hour later, I get my shipping notice. For those of you who don't have it, hang in there. It'll be coming!

Comment