Anyway to retrieve call log after I delete it?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Anthony T, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Anthony T macrumors 6502a

Someone called me earlier this week, but I deleted my call log on accident and I need that number. Is there any way to retrieve it still?

2. PoitNarf macrumors 65816

PoitNarf

If you synced your iPhone after you received that call and have not synced it since you deleted the call log then it may be possible to retrieve it by performing a restore on your iPhone and using the backup that iTunes created.

Alternatively, and a much easier option, go to your carrier's website. They'll have a log of all calls sent and received, but you may have to wait for it to show up on the bill.

3. Flhusky macrumors 6502a

Flhusky

If you use ATT/Cingular it will be on the web site within 5 minutes of the call being made. Just look on the acct page under phone usage.

4. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Retrieve a call log from the iPhone once it's deleted? No, unless the call was made, you synced to iTunes (thus iTunes created a backup) and Restoring from backup to get it. Otherwise, no.

AT&T wise. use your online account to look at the number.

5. Anthony T thread starter macrumors 6502a

Ok, I got it from AT&T's website. Thanks guys.

6. hinusdow macrumors newbie

I have an iPhone 5C, I have been deleted my iPhone 5C Call history by mistake recenty, now I want to restore my deleted Call history from my iPhone 5C on my Mac computer, can you give me some advise about how to recover deleted call history from iPhone?

7. CarolHudson, Jan 16, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2015

CarolHudson macrumors newbie

If you sync your iPhone with iTunes before restore, that is easy to recover deleted call log on iPhone. You can try restoring from the latest backup to get the data back.