Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

enduranceav

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 26, 2016
Romania
Anyone here having issues with app review for App Store?
We've had two apps ranking very good in App Store Utilities and Business category, with more than 15K subscriptions, we forgot to remove one button with a feature not present and Apple removed them.

Now, we are waiting for 5 weeks for App Review Team to release it, we have wrote numerous support tickets, it seems like we are not important, cause we are a small company. I have to let go 3 people which were working on 24/7 support lines and signatures updates.

There are clients requesting for new features, we cannot update our apps, they were sold only in App Store. Even so, with our apps removed there are daily subscriptions from within the free app.

Since launching, our apps were OPSwat certified, we helped a lot of people cleaning their mac's, anyone having a phone number or another way to contact a support manager and explain the whole issue?

Thank you!

enduranceav

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 26, 2016
Romania
From Apple:
If I “developer reject” a binary and upload a new one does it impact the review time for my submission?

If you reject a binary and upload a new one, the application review process starts from the beginning and will go to Waiting for Review. We strongly recommend that any quality assurance testing is performed prior to submitting the app.

Betamagic

macrumors regular
Apr 25, 2017
Netherlands
OK. But normally a Mac app takes one day to get reviewed by Apple. The last time I had an app stuck in the review process with status "In review" for more than one week, I took the chance: rejected it myself, changed the built number and submitted it again. It was reviewed and approved by Apple within 24 hours.

enduranceav

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 26, 2016
Romania
I have rejected it, submitted it again, waited for 3 days, removed again, nothing, I think they don't care about us because we are Romanian.

enduranceav

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 26, 2016
Romania
10 weeks gone, app still in review :(. Anyone got an Apple Review Team supervisor/manager contact?

Ritsuka

Cancelled
Sep 3, 2006
Does you app use AppleScript? Did you add the new messages for AppleScript in the Info.plist? If not, ignore my post.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.