iPad App Store Issue

Discussion in 'iOS 11' started by Nelson0511, Sep 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Nelson0511 macrumors newbie

Hello,

I updated to iOS 11 today on an Ipadand I am now having issues with my App Store and iTunes account.

I log in to my iTunes/App Store account in settings. When I open up the App Store and try to download an app, it tell me I have to sign in again. It then pops up with a log in page in the App Store. Then when I finish signing in the app doesn’t download. So I again press download, it again asks for my password then shows the loading icon for a second then goes back to saying “get”. If I go back into settings I am logged out of my account.

Is anyone else having this issue? Or is it just me?

Thanks

2. vlastimil.stefl macrumors newbie

I am having this issue too. And many new features are not there, it seems like some beta version instead of final release :(

3. vlastimil.stefl macrumors newbie

So finally I figured out where was problem. Apple somehow disabled link between applied and alternative email addresses. I had to sign out everywhere and use my original applied email address to sign in. Now Appstore works again.

4. Nelson0511 thread starter macrumors newbie

What do you mean by “applied and alternative email addresses”?

5. SoggyCheese Suspended

SoggyCheese

I’m having a different issue on my iPad. The App Store just constantly reloads every page. Never settles down, so I can’t browse anything. Any ideas?

6. Nelson0511 thread starter macrumors newbie

No idea sorry.

What is an applied email adress?