Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheZimm

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
Great news !
Do they have a scheduled time yet for the official release ?
hmm, none that I know but I could ask, they said that they put the feature request in, so I guess good news

Zym

TheZimm

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
The only problem I have right now is how long it takes to load the app, the syncing, to me, is a breeze now

Zym

fa.ce

macrumors 6502
Oct 8, 2006
Zym,
do you know if they have a plan for active a sort of automagically syncronization that startup each times one add/modify/delete a task ?

TheZimm

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
Zym,
do you know if they have a plan for active a sort of automagically syncronization that startup each times one add/modify/delete a task ?
That is really something I have wanted, I have emailed them and they said they'll take it into consideration, so cross your fingers

Zym

schulzmc

macrumors regular
Aug 13, 2006
1.4 is out!

Just downloaded 1.4. It is amazing! Best new feature for me is the fact that the task title wraps when too long for the line and the "Focus" list that allows you to have, say, just tasks due today visible.

Contexts and tags are also there - but I have not used those in the past so no big deal for me.

fa.ce

macrumors 6502
Oct 8, 2006
1.4 is simply AMAZING !

I've no word, it's really fantastic!
Apple should include it in the OS :)
Thanks Appigo ...

TheZimm

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
I've no word, it's really fantastic!
Apple should include it in the OS :)
Thanks Appigo ...

Yeah, just overall it's great. Just a question, would any of you guys be interested in "beta" testing a web app for my site?

Zym

Just updated my review on the site

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.