Hello friends, Need your advise please. Long story short, my JB 7 plus has the hiss problem and Apple agreed to replace with a white box one. They said they will give me 5 days to decide if I want the replacement. My concern is the serial number on the original box and the replacement unit will be different. Also, my JB is week 40 and the replacement is week 38 (they gave me a stub showing the serial number). The guy at the genius bar guaranteed that its not a refurb but a new phone in a white box. -should I go ahead with the replacement? -will the different serials affect resale in the future? -will the week 38 unit have no hiss compared to my week 40? Thanks!