Apple better make some type of statement SOON

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bababoey14, Jul 1, 2010.

1. bababoey14 macrumors regular

this is unacceptable.....keep saying "nothing is wrong", "hold it differently", "buy a $30 piece of rubber from us".

We now see multiple law suits being filed and this is only going to get worse. Make a statement that you realize there is an issue and you are doing your best to resolve it...whether that's software fix or recall. Enough with the smug attitude...that's not going to work lol

2. aforty macrumors 65816

aforty

3. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

Or else?

Just take it back. Your not happy, I am. I've moved on and love this phone, why drive yourself crazy for something that may never come.

Take. Phone. Back.

Buy. New. Phone.

4. bababoey14 thread starter macrumors regular

5. Tom G. macrumors 68000

Tom G.

Troll post by an insignificant (instant gratification takes too long) newbie.

6. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

If it frustrates you that much do what any normal, sane consumer would do: return it. Today. No product is worth the kind of angst that apparently fills you head to toe. Only a moron would ineffectually demand a fix for a returnable product they are not satisfied with and which the manufacturer will give them no satisfaction. Are you that guy?

As for the lawsuits, sweet of you to be concerned, but Apple's legal dept. has a handle on it. Really.

7. the-oz-man macrumors 6502

the-oz-man

I believe Apple did make a statement, you obviously didn't agree it or accept it. Just do as others have stated and return it.

8. iShorty macrumors regular

iShorty

They'll make some statement after the return date. I can just see it happening.

9. bluenoise macrumors 6502a

Good grief! Such hysterics over these issues. No wonder we Apple product users are given such a bad rap. If you're having problems, return it. Period.

10. Apple-NoEscape macrumors 6502

11. anfield11 macrumors 6502

12. bababoey14 thread starter macrumors regular

Hahha look at these apple fan boys...return it????? Yeah cause it's that easy...if I return it then I want to leave and go to Verizon or Sprint. Apple needs to give a full refund (no restocking fee) and the waive my fee so I can leave at&t then. They are selling a flawed device and never told the buyers....you need to hold it a certain way of buy a bumper. FALSE ADVERTISING.

Regardless of what you homers thing....Apple is looking really bad and they are not going to come ahead by being stubborn and doing what they are now.

13. bluenoise macrumors 6502a

So what if they did? What's stopping anyone from returning their phone before a statement is issued, besides the disappointment that the "cool new phone we've been waiting for" is actually not what they'd hoped?

14. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

DiamondMac

Wow, what a thread....something new, something original

Thanks!

We hadn't hear these exact statements before!

15. bababoey14 thread starter macrumors regular

If you had any morals you would be emailing Apple to do the right thing and man up....if they had addressed this issue from day 1...instead of saying "you're holding it wrong" .....all of this could be avoided. No one is to blame here except Apple

16. XLR8 macrumors regular

OP, your statement is contradictory. You state, "Apple better make some type of statement SOON" and you also state that, "keep saying nothing is wrong", "hold it differently", "buy a $30 piece of rubber from us".

The latter would appear that Apple has been making statements all along. Please advise, or take some anxiety medication. :D

17. bluenoise macrumors 6502a

Just return it already. It's been a week. They aren't going to charge you. If they do, challenge the charge.

18. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

If they do who's fault is that? If its a concern return it now. It's your choice either way. Don't blame Apple for releasing a fix on Day 31.

19. bababoey14 thread starter macrumors regular

lol at this homer....you work for apple obviously.

20. anfield11 macrumors 6502

It's the lawyers that don't have any morals.

How do YOU know Apple aren't addressing....but, oh no, let's not give them a week, never mind a month to try and sort it out....let's get in there and go for our pay day hoping that Apple cough up a few million to make them go away. Ask the lawyers if it's 50% that they get on any settlement and each iPhone user would end up getting 5¢. The USA is so buried in useless litigation the country is a joke.

21. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

And you obviously work for Google. Wait scratch that...they only hire people w/ their junk together.

22. bababoey14 thread starter macrumors regular

Their "statement" is inappropriate and unacceptable...thus the law suits begin. Regardless of what you or I think....this is not going to end well for Apple....with CNN and all the news media talking about this and negative press to follow....they need to make a statement SOON and be honest with their customers.

23. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Apple better tell us when we’re getting MMS.

Wait.

What?

24. aristobrat macrumors G5

If you purchased from an Apple Store, then there is no restock fee.
    If you're new to AT&T, then you can cancel within 30 days with no penalty.

It's that easy.

You want to send a message to Apple? Get off your butt and return the damn phone. Your passive complaining on fan forums is worthless in regards to sending Apple any message of your dissatisfaction. Worthless.

Seriously. Put your money where your mouth is.

25. bababoey14 thread starter macrumors regular

I am neither...had the 2G phone before upgrading. Luckily I can make calls from home but when going out get severe lack of reception and dropped calls.

I'm willing to give Apple a chance to fix it but their stance on this is TOTALLY WRONG. If you think it's okay for a company to not acknowledge the problem but instead mock their customers with ridiculous comments...then my friend you must work for apple or be of low IQ....